I'm sorry I don't have the time to link you to specific products, but I have the following suggestions to make.
- Switch out the i7 960 to the newer sandy bridge i5 2500k.
- You will have to switch to dual channel ram because of this so I suggest a 8GB kit (4gbx2). G.Skill is a very good brand and they usually have something in the $70 price range for a 8GB kit.
- Is there a reason you chose such an expensive heatsink (are you planning on doing a lot of overclocking). If you aren't you can get away with something like a CM Hyper 212+. That Noctua is a very nice heatsink though.
- If you are ordering from NCIX, make sure you pricematch and take advantage of the current weekly deals. A lot of your prices seem high from what I usually see on NCIX (I frequent the site)
- I am no PSU expert, but I might be inclined to go with a slightly higher PSU with your dual vid cards. That Seasonic model (good brand choice btw) has a max of 576W. I'm not sure what the 6950's draw under load but a bit more headroom would be nice. Look at the weekly sales and see if you can find a nice 700 or 750W.