movie advance

Please help, I cant get games 2 work on my M/A. Im quite basic on computers, but I got movies 2 work great.
Please help, I thank you gtstrd@hotmail.com

*
* Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
* http://www.gamecubejunkies.com/Uwe/Abuse.aspx?aid=55d5139d2da9477ba09d8002e46776e9
More about movie advance

    I converted the cartoon microseries "Star Wars - Clone Wars" and that
    looks alright. Movies on a GBA screen are more of a novelty for me, no
    way I'd do any serious watching on that tiny thing. The surprise use
    I've gotten out of the movie player has been reading text files. If
    formatted correctly (with a minimum of hard line breaks), books/files
    are actually quite readable. I've read a few books on the thing
    already. The NES emulation is good fun too.

    make sure any game you try to run is not over 192k if it is then it will
    just fail.
    also mus have the extension of .nes
    I have not converted any movies as yet how do they look when played?

    Bob.

    "ed OX via GameCubeJunkies.com" <forum@GameCubeJunkies.com> wrote in message
    > Please help, I cant get games 2 work on my M/A. Im quite basic on
    > computers, but I got movies 2 work great.
    > Please help, I thank you gtstrd@hotmail.com

    > *
    > * Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
    > *
    > http://www.gamecubejunkies.com/Uwe/Abuse.aspx?aid=55d5139d2da9477ba09d8002e46776e9

    Where did you get the files for the books? did you convert youself or
    download from newsgroups/p2p share?

    "Ejiisan" <oed@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I converted the cartoon microseries "Star Wars - Clone Wars" and that
    > looks alright. Movies on a GBA screen are more of a novelty for me, no
    > way I'd do any serious watching on that tiny thing. The surprise use
    > I've gotten out of the movie player has been reading text files. If
    > formatted correctly (with a minimum of hard line breaks), books/files
    > are actually quite readable. I've read a few books on the thing
    > already. The NES emulation is good fun too.

    Files for books? Text files are available for books all over. Project
    Gutenberg has hundreds of public domain text files.

Console Gaming Movies Games Video Games