movie advance

Last response: in Video Games
February 11, 2005 12:46:54 PM

Please help, I cant get games 2 work on my M/A. Im quite basic on computers, but I got movies 2 work great.
Please help, I thank you gtstrd@hotmail.com

*
* Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
* http://www.gamecubejunkies.com/Uwe/Abuse.aspx?aid=55d51...

More about : movie advance

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 5:19:22 PM

I converted the cartoon microseries "Star Wars - Clone Wars" and that
looks alright. Movies on a GBA screen are more of a novelty for me, no
way I'd do any serious watching on that tiny thing. The surprise use
I've gotten out of the movie player has been reading text files. If
formatted correctly (with a minimum of hard line breaks), books/files
are actually quite readable. I've read a few books on the thing
already. The NES emulation is good fun too.
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 5:26:08 PM

make sure any game you try to run is not over 192k if it is then it will
just fail.
also mus have the extension of .nes
I have not converted any movies as yet how do they look when played?

Bob.

"ed OX via GameCubeJunkies.com" <forum@GameCubeJunkies.com> wrote in message
> Please help, I cant get games 2 work on my M/A. Im quite basic on
> computers, but I got movies 2 work great.
> Please help, I thank you gtstrd@hotmail.com

> *
> * Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
> *
> http://www.gamecubejunkies.com/Uwe/Abuse.aspx?aid=55d51...
February 18, 2005 4:40:36 AM

Where did you get the files for the books? did you convert youself or
download from newsgroups/p2p share?

"Ejiisan" <oed@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I converted the cartoon microseries "Star Wars - Clone Wars" and that
> looks alright. Movies on a GBA screen are more of a novelty for me, no
> way I'd do any serious watching on that tiny thing. The surprise use
> I've gotten out of the movie player has been reading text files. If
> formatted correctly (with a minimum of hard line breaks), books/files
> are actually quite readable. I've read a few books on the thing
> already. The NES emulation is good fun too.

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 3:22:50 PM

Files for books? Text files are available for books all over. Project
Gutenberg has hundreds of public domain text files.
!