Asus p8z77-v or Asrock Extreme6 z77

I can't decide on which motherboard to buy. Ill be using Ivy bridge I5 3570k and will be overclocking it at some point.
I like the Asus P8Z77-V for its features but value for money the Asrock extreme6 Z77 is hard to go pass.
Can anyone help me decide on witch board to buy or suggest a better alternative.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about asus p8z77 asrock extreme6
  1. Between Asus and Asrock, I go for Asus every time because it is just a better built motherboard. The Asrock has flimsy construction.
  2. richo80 said:
    I can't decide on which motherboard to buy. Ill be using Ivy bridge I5 3570k and will be overclocking it at some point.
    I like the Asus P8Z77-V for its features but value for money the Asrock extreme6 Z77 is hard to go pass.
    Can anyone help me decide on witch board to buy or suggest a better alternative.

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with ASRock.

I have build PC with both mobos and never had anyone complain. I like the Z77 BIOS, its much faster than ASUS, while it has the same features.

They both will OC the same. And both boards have a great reviews across the net.

But in this case I would go with the P8Z77-V. But if there was a deal on the ASRock,

I would not have any problem to get it for myself either. ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Overclocking ASrock