Asus p8z77-v or Asrock Extreme6 z77

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Asus
  • Overclocking
  • ASrock
Last response: in Motherboards
July 6, 2012 9:32:31 AM

I can't decide on which motherboard to buy. Ill be using Ivy bridge I5 3570k and will be overclocking it at some point.
I like the Asus P8Z77-V for its features but value for money the Asrock extreme6 Z77 is hard to go pass.
Can anyone help me decide on witch board to buy or suggest a better alternative.

Thanks.

More about : asus p8z77 asrock extreme6 z77

a c 128 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b K Overclocking
July 6, 2012 10:05:32 AM

Between Asus and Asrock, I go for Asus every time because it is just a better built motherboard. The Asrock has flimsy construction.
m
l
a c 329 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b K Overclocking
July 6, 2012 11:08:32 AM

richo80 said:
I can't decide on which motherboard to buy. Ill be using Ivy bridge I5 3570k and will be overclocking it at some point.
I like the Asus P8Z77-V for its features but value for money the Asrock extreme6 Z77 is hard to go pass.
Can anyone help me decide on witch board to buy or suggest a better alternative.

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with ASRock.

I have build PC with both mobos and never had anyone complain. I like the Z77 BIOS, its much faster than ASUS, while it has the same features.

They both will OC the same. And both boards have a great reviews across the net.

But in this case I would go with the P8Z77-V. But if there was a deal on the ASRock,

I would not have any problem to get it for myself either. ;) 
m
l
!