Question about bus idea.

Hi. Im currently a broke college student trying to do something crazy to
work my way out of debt. I am trying to design a commission/referral based
business for marketing and selling video games. I am curious about learning
everyones opinion about that idea. I havnt got very far with the idea yet.
I've been working with a few distributors and talking with Nintendo, Sony,
and Xbox. Just trying to get a feel for everything before I go forward with
the idea. Thanks, NICK www.nolsons.com
2 answers Last reply
More about question idea

    Nick Olson wrote:

    > Hi. Im currently a broke college student trying to do something crazy to
    > work my way out of debt. I am trying to design a commission/referral based
    > business for marketing and selling video games. I am curious about learning
    > everyones opinion about that idea. I havnt got very far with the idea yet.
    > I've been working with a few distributors and talking with Nintendo, Sony,
    > and Xbox. Just trying to get a feel for everything before I go forward with
    > the idea. Thanks, NICK www.nolsons.com

    This already essentially exists in the form of eBay. Good luck having
    better economies of scale.

    "Nick Olson" <nickolson@mchsi.com> wrote in

    > Hi. Im currently a broke college student trying to do something crazy
    > to work my way out of debt. I am trying to design a
    > commission/referral based business for marketing and selling video
    > games. I am curious about learning everyones opinion about that idea.
    > I havnt got very far with the idea yet. I've been working with a few
    > distributors and talking with Nintendo, Sony, and Xbox. Just trying
    > to get a feel for everything before I go forward with the idea.
    > Thanks, NICK www.nolsons.com

    I didn't know broke college students with a lot of debt and a wild
    business idea they haven't got off the ground could get videogame
    distributors along with the Big Three to talk with them? And when did
    Yahoo! Small Business start hosting websites for FREE in order for you
    to publically ask for help in starting your new venture, along with the
    FREE High Speed Internet Access by Mediacom that allowed you to post
    this message (and it's variant) in two different newsgroups three times
    (maybe more) over a single 20 minute period on February 17th?

    BTW your idea isnt wild because it's already been done: think
    GameStop/TradeStop and Electronics Boutique

Console Gaming Nintendo Video Games