Sound gone skippity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

Glad to hear it worked!
You could reward me with Best Answer if you think i helped you!

Dorsey

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010
Thanks for noticing that I am a newby rolli59 and yes I have reinstalled and upgraded to new drivers. Is there anything else that I may have overlooked?

Dorsey

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010
Hey there rolli59. A couple of years ago I started noticing, after downloading songs from iTunes, that songs began to skip alot. So, I uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes thinking this would cure the problem, it didn't. Then I began to hear the skipping when ever I would play Pandora or playbacks on windows media player. I thought, this is real serious, thats when I reinstalled and upgraded my drivers but to no avail.

Dorsey

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010
Hi davcon, I'm going to use the 'default recording device' and the speaker as the 'sound device' and listen to what happens. Thanks for your input and I will, get back to you on the outcome. Dorsey

Dorsey

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010

Hi davcon, I did say I would get back to you, well so far your diagnosis seem to be correct. I did have several sound devices running at the same time so, I chose the preferred device unchecked the others and I have not heard any skipping. If anything does change, you'll be the first to know. Thanks bunches!

Glad to hear it worked!
You could reward me with Best Answer if you think i helped you!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.