Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Using my First Script

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 7, 2004 2:22:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

Hi,

It's called "simple script" and it just makes my thief check for traps
all the time and has everyone attack with equipped weapons whenever
enemies are present. Great for easy encounters and for mopping up
tough encounters; I just turn off AI when I need to micro manage.

This script is super.

Thanks
jeffo

More about : script

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 3:52:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote in message news:<i3prj0dtunct8p9c6lqaiusn4ffci0sf8f@4ax.com>...
> Hi,
>
> It's called "simple script" and it just makes my thief check for traps
> all the time and has everyone attack with equipped weapons whenever
> enemies are present. Great for easy encounters and for mopping up
> tough encounters; I just turn off AI when I need to micro manage.
>
> This script is super.
>
> Thanks
> jeffo

Way to go! Congrats.
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 5:05:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote in news:i3prj0dtunct8p9c6lqaiusn4ffci0sf8f@
4ax.com:

> Hi,
>
> It's called "simple script" and it just makes my thief check for traps
> all the time and has everyone attack with equipped weapons whenever
> enemies are present. Great for easy encounters and for mopping up
> tough encounters; I just turn off AI when I need to micro manage.
>
> This script is super.
>
> Thanks
> jeffo

This is how I started off...then I found that I wanted to script all the
bits and pieces which I was tired of doing...Post-Battle healing for
instance, and activating strength spells, because I always forgot to do it.
It's amazing just how useful strength spells can be for a wizard/cleric,
especially now they do it automatically.
Related resources
September 8, 2004 5:05:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:05:09 +0000 (UTC), Dean Jarratt
<d.jarratt@spamless.ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

>jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote in news:i3prj0dtunct8p9c6lqaiusn4ffci0sf8f@
>4ax.com:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's called "simple script" and it just makes my thief check for traps
>> all the time and has everyone attack with equipped weapons whenever
>> enemies are present. Great for easy encounters and for mopping up
>> tough encounters; I just turn off AI when I need to micro manage.
>>
>> This script is super.
>>
>> Thanks
>> jeffo
>
>This is how I started off...then I found that I wanted to script all the
>bits and pieces which I was tired of doing...Post-Battle healing for
>instance, and activating strength spells, because I always forgot to do it.
>It's amazing just how useful strength spells can be for a wizard/cleric,
>especially now they do it automatically.


Heh, well I can't exactly take credit for it. This is my second go
round with this game; seems like a couple years ago since my first go
round. Anyway toward the end of that first go round, I used a script,
and it had my group check for traps and auto attack and one or two
other things I believe. The maker of that script called it "simple
script." So I copped it. I probably shouldn't have called it "simple
script" so if your reading this, Mr. Simple Script, all the credit is
yours. I'm just a copier.

Let's call mine "simpler script."

I'm going to install Solaufein and try those buffing scripts as
suggested here in another thread.

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 5:25:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>This is how I started off...then I found that I wanted to script all the
>bits and pieces which I was tired of doing...Post-Battle healing for
>instance, and activating strength spells, because I always forgot to do it.
>It's amazing just how useful strength spells can be for a wizard/cleric,
>especially now they do it automatically.
>

Really well then that explains why the SuperScripts for BG 2 are the best
scripts since they have hotkeys to

Lay traps

Buff up with protection scrolls and potions

Summon help for combat using all the spells and items.

Buff up with spells

Buff up with magic protection

Get invisible to scout around

Get information about your surounding area with spells

Use intelligence boosting potions for mages and bards to learn spells easiers

Use wisdom boosting potions for clerics and druids.

Use spells and potions to enhance theiving abilities, pick locks, remove traps
and loot the battlefield

Cast friends on yourself to boost charisma for dialoge and shopping.

Usummon your summons since they can't follow you.

The SuperScripts for BG 2 do all that via hotkeys and handle combat EXTREAMLY
WELL.

You can get them here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinityScripters/

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 8, 2004 5:25:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 13:25:58 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>This is how I started off...then I found that I wanted to script all the
>>bits and pieces which I was tired of doing...Post-Battle healing for
>>instance, and activating strength spells, because I always forgot to do it.
>>It's amazing just how useful strength spells can be for a wizard/cleric,
>>especially now they do it automatically.
>>
>
>Really well then that explains why the SuperScripts for BG 2 are the best
>scripts since they have hotkeys to

Hi,

It's great you have these scripts and want to enhance the play of BG
for people. But when I look in your threads promoting your scripts,
frankly, you're such a dick. Oh I agree most of the other folks
posting are also being dicks, but they're not here promoting their
scripts, you are. Don't you think it would behoove you to be nice?
Be a promoter, a salesman, you know, customer service, win more
friends with honey instead of vinegar?

Personally I won't try your scripts simply BECAUSE you're such a dick.
If the other folks were selling scripts, I wouldn't try theirs either.

Don't get me wrong. Let dickness reign; I don't really care. In fact
I enjoy a flamewar. I'm a gentleman on usenet but sometimes a dick in
person, so it's not like I'm casting aspersions. Plus I don't reduce
people to their usenet presence anyway; I'm just putting out
observations based on usenet postings and not making judgements about
any real people here.

I'm just wondering if you are turning people off by not simply turning
the other cheek and letting your scripts stand on their own merit. If
you have a great product it will sell, so I would suggest you stop
getting in the way of your product.

Doesn't make sense to me unless you actually enjoy the flamewars. Is
that the case?

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 9:09:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>Hi,
>
>It's great you have these scripts and want to enhance the play of BG
>for people. But when I look in your threads promoting your scripts,
>frankly, you're such a dick.

You know what they were dicks first and so what if I am? All you need to do is
ignore it all and download and use my scripts then you will take my side and
hate the flamers of me forever since my scripts are so good.

Oh I agree most of the other folks
>posting are also being dicks, but they're not here promoting their
>scripts, you are.

And that is why you should love me and hate them. I made great scripts and I
am sharing them with you. They made nothing and they are lying to you about me
and my scripts. That is why I am the good guy and they are the bad guys and
you as a reasonable responsible person should side with me always. I am the
victim and further nothing they have said about me is true at all.

Don't you think it would behoove you to be nice?

I am nice to those who are nice to me. And they started it and they lie.

>Be a promoter, a salesman, you know, customer service, win more
>friends with honey instead of vinegar?

I didn't start this and I tell the truth they lie and you can see that. You
know I am the good guy here so download my scripts use them and see they are
the evil ones. That is all you need to do to find out who is right and who is
wrong here.


>
>Personally I won't try your scripts simply BECAUSE you're such a dick.

Then you know what you are STUPID and its your loss. You want good scripts I
got them. You don't like me then don't like me but guess what you will be
missing out on the greatest scripts ever made simply because you are blinded by
what a-holes say about me. Learn to think for yourself and learn when to use a
good thing when it exists. If you don't like Joanas Salk because of something
he did would you then refuse to get the POLIO vaccine? Because that is what
you are saying you refuse to use the best scripts ever made because you don't
like the maker and not because of how those scripts work? You are a MORON.


>If the other folks were selling scripts, I wouldn't try theirs either.

Hey buddy I am not selling anything they are free and those a-holes can't
script and don't have any.


>
>Don't get me wrong. Let dickness reign; I don't really care. In fact
>I enjoy a flamewar.

I don't and you are just another mindless flamer not thinking for yourself at
al.

I'm a gentleman on usenet but sometimes a dick in
>person, so it's not like I'm casting aspersions. Plus I don't reduce
>people to their usenet presence anyway; I'm just putting out
>observations based on usenet postings and not making judgements about
>any real people here.

You are acting like a spoiled child who can't think. You say you want scripts
you know mine are the best and you refuse to use them because of what a-holes
say about me and my scripts whom you know are lying? You are the biggest MORON
of all.


>
>I'm just wondering if you are turning people off by not simply turning
>the other cheek and letting your scripts stand on their own merit.

And they do but a-holes like you belive lies and then when I point out those
lies blame me? YOU ARE an IDIOT. I did nothing wrong they did all the wrong
things and all the flaming here. I made the greatest scripts of all time and
you are acting like an IDIOT.

If
>you have a great product it will sell, so I would suggest you stop
>getting in the way of your product.

I am not your idiotic thinking is what is stoping you and I am not selling
anything you MORON they are free.


>
>Doesn't make sense to me unless you actually enjoy the flamewars. Is
>that the case?

No I don't and you are just another flamer and further you are a complete IDIOT
the best scripts on the net exist and I made them you don't have to like me to
benifit from those scripts you a-hole.

>
>Thanks
>jeffo
>

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 8, 2004 9:09:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 17:09:20 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:


A few more comments, but I won't be prolonging our discussion for
long...

>>Hi,
>>
>>It's great you have these scripts and want to enhance the play of BG
>>for people. But when I look in your threads promoting your scripts,
>>frankly, you're such a dick.
>
>You know what they were dicks first and so what if I am? All you need to do is
>ignore it all and download and use my scripts then you will take my side and
>hate the flamers of me forever since my scripts are so good.
>
>Oh I agree most of the other folks
>>posting are also being dicks, but they're not here promoting their
>>scripts, you are.
>
>And that is why you should love me and hate them. I made great scripts and I
>am sharing them with you. They made nothing and they are lying to you about me
>and my scripts. That is why I am the good guy and they are the bad guys and
>you as a reasonable responsible person should side with me always. I am the
>victim and further nothing they have said about me is true at all.
>
>Don't you think it would behoove you to be nice?
>
>I am nice to those who are nice to me. And they started it and they lie.
>
>>Be a promoter, a salesman, you know, customer service, win more
>>friends with honey instead of vinegar?
>
>I didn't start this and I tell the truth they lie and you can see that. You
>know I am the good guy here so download my scripts use them and see they are
>the evil ones. That is all you need to do to find out who is right and who is
>wrong here.
>
>
>>
>>Personally I won't try your scripts simply BECAUSE you're such a dick.
>
>Then you know what you are STUPID and its your loss. You want good scripts I
>got them. You don't like me then don't like me but guess what you will be
>missing out on the greatest scripts ever made simply because you are blinded by
>what a-holes say about me.

But my point was it was YOUR posts that make you sound like a dick.
Who cares what other people say about you? I don't. Your own posts
reveal yourself to be a dick, and I'm merely suggesting that behavior
will interfere with successful promotion of your scripts.

> Learn to think for yourself and learn when to use a
>good thing when it exists. If you don't like Joanas Salk because of something
>he did would you then refuse to get the POLIO vaccine?

Heh, well I just can't compare a Polio vaccine with BG scripts.
They're just not on par; apples and oranges, you know? For me the 2
are so VERY different that I would be quite comfortable accepting a
Polio vaccine from a dick but not a BG script.

> Because that is what
>you are saying you refuse to use the best scripts ever made because you don't
>like the maker and not because of how those scripts work? You are a MORON.

See, you say "moron." I'm turned off now. I don't really want to
have anything to do with you or your scripts. Do you really think
that would be an uncommon reaction on my part? You don't think you
risk turning off a lot of people that way?

>
>
>>If the other folks were selling scripts, I wouldn't try theirs either.
>
>Hey buddy I am not selling anything they are free and those a-holes can't
>script and don't have any.

Correct. They are free. You are not selling them. You ask and
receive NO MONEY for them.

"Selling" was a poor choice of words. I meant it in the sense of
"promoting." The point being people will be less apt to have dealings
with offensive people than they would with unoffensive people. Or do
you think I'm in the minority on that point?

>
>
>>
>>Don't get me wrong. Let dickness reign; I don't really care. In fact
>>I enjoy a flamewar.
>
>I don't and you are just another mindless flamer not thinking for yourself at
>al.
>
>I'm a gentleman on usenet but sometimes a dick in
>>person, so it's not like I'm casting aspersions. Plus I don't reduce
>>people to their usenet presence anyway; I'm just putting out
>>observations based on usenet postings and not making judgements about
>>any real people here.
>
>You are acting like a spoiled child who can't think. You say you want scripts
>you know mine are the best and you refuse to use them because of what a-holes
>say about me and my scripts whom you know are lying? You are the biggest MORON
>of all.

Close, but not quite accurate. I say I don't want to use your scripts
because your posts (NOT anyone else's posts) reveal yourself to be a
dick.

>
>
>>
>>I'm just wondering if you are turning people off by not simply turning
>>the other cheek and letting your scripts stand on their own merit.
>
>And they do but a-holes like you belive lies and then when I point out those
>lies blame me? YOU ARE an IDIOT. I did nothing wrong they did all the wrong
>things and all the flaming here. I made the greatest scripts of all time and
>you are acting like an IDIOT.

Hmmm. Do you think a person should want the greatest BG scripts of
all time in the same way a person should want clean water? Indeed I
WOULD be an idiot if I refused clean water from a some guy because he
was a dick and instead drank dirty water. Would you say I'm the SAME
KIND of idiot if I refuse BG scripts from some guy because he was a
dick? Would you put a human being's need for BG scripts on par with a
human being's need for clean water?

>
>If
>>you have a great product it will sell, so I would suggest you stop
>>getting in the way of your product.
>
>I am not your idiotic thinking is what is stoping you and I am not selling
>anything you MORON they are free.
>
>
>>
>>Doesn't make sense to me unless you actually enjoy the flamewars. Is
>>that the case?
>
>No I don't and you are just another flamer and further you are a complete IDIOT
>the best scripts on the net exist and I made them you don't have to like me to
>benifit from those scripts you a-hole.

Indeed I DO NOT want to benefit by scripts created by you. If you
become my supplier of clean water or polio vaccine, then I will seek
that from you even when you reveal yourself to be a dick on usenet.

Thanks
jeffo
September 8, 2004 9:09:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 19:08:25 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>A few more comments, but I won't be prolonging our discussion for
>>long...
>
>There is no discussion here you are a flamer and like talking to a wall.

Apparently so.....

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 9:11:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>Heh, well I can't exactly take credit for it. This is my second go
>round with this game; seems like a couple years ago since my first go
>round. Anyway toward the end of that first go round, I used a script,
>and it had my group check for traps and auto attack and one or two
>other things I believe. The maker of that script called it "simple
>script." So I copped it. I probably shouldn't have called it "simple
>script" so if your reading this, Mr. Simple Script, all the credit is
>yours. I'm just a copier.
>
>Let's call mine "simpler script."
>
>I'm going to install Solaufein and try those buffing scripts as
>suggested here in another thread.
>
>Thanks
>jeffo
>

Why not try the superscripts for BG 2 they buff up better and don't cheat like
Soleufein does?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinityScripters/
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 11:09:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>
>Way to go! Congrats.

WHY ARE YOU CONGRADULATING HIM FOR USING SOMEONE ELSES SCRIPT? HE DIDN'T MAKE
THE SIMPLE SCRIPT YOU MORON.
September 8, 2004 11:09:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 19:09:15 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>
>>Way to go! Congrats.
>
>WHY ARE YOU CONGRADULATING HIM FOR USING SOMEONE ELSES SCRIPT? HE DIDN'T MAKE
>THE SIMPLE SCRIPT YOU MORON.

You're correct. I didn't make "simple script." Do you know who made
"simpler script?"

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 12:41:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>You're correct. I didn't make "simple script." Do you know who made
>"simpler script?"
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

You plagerized them and deleted what you didn't understand from already
rediculously simple scripts that are of no use to anyone. Is that correct.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinityScripters/

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 9, 2004 12:41:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 20:41:35 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>You're correct. I didn't make "simple script." Do you know who made
>>"simpler script?"
>>
>>Thanks
>>jeffo
>
>You plagerized them and deleted what you didn't understand from already
>rediculously simple scripts that are of no use to anyone. Is that correct.

Clever answer with a veiled insult even. Nice but wrong. Think
now...who could have made "simpler script?"

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 12:42:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>>There is no discussion here you are a flamer and like talking to a wall.
>
>Apparently so.....
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

Well, then I am glad you agree with me and have apoligized for everything you
have said and done to me with that statement. Yes, I was always right and
everyone who dised me was always and will always be wrong. Good of you to
admit all that.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinityScripters/

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 9, 2004 12:42:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 20:42:51 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>>There is no discussion here you are a flamer and like talking to a wall.
>>
>>Apparently so.....
>>
>>Thanks
>>jeffo
>
>Well, then I am glad you agree with me and have apoligized for everything you
>have said and done to me with that statement. Yes, I was always right and
>everyone who dised me was always and will always be wrong. Good of you to
>admit all that.

Tsk tsk. Now you're trying to troll me. Heh. You make my point
better than I can myself. Well done and thank you.

Thanks
jeffo
September 9, 2004 1:28:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

You know, I've been following MP's crazy antics for years now, and, until
now, I've never stuck my hand in the fire... but things are about to change
(and yah, I know where this'll lead me, but this thread has made me laugh a
lot so I don't even care).

First of all, I have never tried your scripts nor do I ever plan on trying
them because I'd rather "micromanage" everything that goes on myself --
that's part of what makes the game fun for me (and yes, I am aware that now
I will be told how I use and love his scripts and have told him as much, and
how my IP has downloaded them). However, that is not to say that I don't
enjoy mods, because that's the big part of what makes the game fun for me
after countless times playing through it.

That being said, I take offense to your brazen insult towards one of the
best modders for BG there is and his group by insulting Solaufein, a WeiDU
mod. Until you can program something *ONE HUNDREDTH* of a percent as good
and as complex and as useful as WeiDU is, I don't want to hear another word
from you about anything coming out of there (Yes, MP, I know you're going to
call me a MORON or whatever else now).

You know what, your attitude really makes me sick. I don't know how old you
are, or what life/social skills you've got, but your abrasiveness (did I use
too hard of a word for you, MP?) is a huge turn-off. I really hope you're
not planning on going into a business field; something where you'd be stuck
in a dingy cubicle in some basement somewhere with no people skills required
seems more suited to your personality.

Secondly, is your caps lock broken?

-- Daniel

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20040908131133.24078.00000372@mb-m13.aol.com...
> >Heh, well I can't exactly take credit for it. This is my second go
> >round with this game; seems like a couple years ago since my first go
> >round. Anyway toward the end of that first go round, I used a script,
> >and it had my group check for traps and auto attack and one or two
> >other things I believe. The maker of that script called it "simple
> >script." So I copped it. I probably shouldn't have called it "simple
> >script" so if your reading this, Mr. Simple Script, all the credit is
> >yours. I'm just a copier.
> >
> >Let's call mine "simpler script."
> >
> >I'm going to install Solaufein and try those buffing scripts as
> >suggested here in another thread.
> >
> >Thanks
> >jeffo
> >
>
> Why not try the superscripts for BG 2 they buff up better and don't cheat
like
> Soleufein does?
>
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinityScripters/
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 2:02:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>Tsk tsk. Now you're trying to troll me. Heh. You make my point
>better than I can myself. Well done and thank you.
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

Flip floping on your COMPLETE AND TOTAL ADMISSION OF GUILT?

NOT GOOD. WE ALL SAW AND KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE YOU KISSED MY ASS AND ADMITED YOU
WERE WRONG YOU CAN'T GO BACK.
September 9, 2004 2:02:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 22:02:46 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>Tsk tsk. Now you're trying to troll me. Heh. You make my point
>>better than I can myself. Well done and thank you.
>>
>>Thanks
>>jeffo
>
>Flip floping on your COMPLETE AND TOTAL ADMISSION OF GUILT?
>
>NOT GOOD. WE ALL SAW AND KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE YOU KISSED MY ASS AND ADMITED YOU
>WERE WRONG YOU CAN'T GO BACK.
>
Again. Well done and thank you.

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 2:04:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>Clever answer with a veiled insult even. Nice but wrong. Think
>now...who could have made "simpler script?"
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

YOU ALREADY SAID YOU PLAGARIZED THEM
September 9, 2004 2:04:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 22:04:26 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>Clever answer with a veiled insult even. Nice but wrong. Think
>>now...who could have made "simpler script?"
>>
>>Thanks
>>jeffo
>
>YOU ALREADY SAID YOU PLAGARIZED THEM


You're not thinking. Come on now. Give it a go!

Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:07:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

MPrilla schrieb:
>>This is how I started off...then I found that I wanted to script all the
>>bits and pieces which I was tired of doing...Post-Battle healing for
>>instance, and activating strength spells, because I always forgot to do it.
>>It's amazing just how useful strength spells can be for a wizard/cleric,
>>especially now they do it automatically.
>>
>
>
> Really well then that explains why the SuperScripts for BG 2 are the best
> scripts since they have hotkeys to
>
[do almost everything]

Could you provide a hotkey for "Unsummon MPrilla"?

Martin

--
Jan says: "I vote for Dean as King of the Scripters, because his script
doesn't make me attack a group of beholders when I'm trying to sneak by."

Bob in a.g.b-g
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:57:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>You're not thinking. Come on now. Give it a go!
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

You plagarized them and by the way I wonder why your IP address is recorded as
having downloaded my files? Hmm? Want to explain that to everyone?

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:58:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

> Again. Well done and thank you.
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

Well, I guess you enjoy my scripts and files since its recorded that your IP
address has downloaded them all. Want to explain that to everyone?

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 9, 2004 4:25:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

"Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.com> wrote in message
news:413f8eba$0$17566$45beb828@newscene.com...
> This would be the point where MPlagiarist selects Insane Level.

He can't select another, he broke the selector when he tried scripting it.

PM
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 4:25:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>He can't select another, he broke the selector when he tried scripting it.
>
>PM

Gee I wonder why your IP address is recorded as having downloaded my files?
Hmm I wonder and that means you must like them?

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 9, 2004 4:52:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On 08 Sep 2004 23:58:34 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>> Again. Well done and thank you.
>>
>>Thanks
>>jeffo
>
>Well, I guess you enjoy my scripts and files since its recorded that your IP
>address has downloaded them all. Want to explain that to everyone?

My IP address is downloading files without permission AGAIN? Dang it!
I thought he would stop that after what I did to him last time. That's
it. No more DNS for you! One week!

Thanks so much for alerting me. IPs these days... Sheees what are
you going to do with 'em, eh? (Shakes his head.)

Thanks
jeffo

PS Yah he's lying. (I feel obligated to call him out on that one.)

PSS It's no fun anymore when folks start lying. So I'm out.

PSSS Thanks for making my point yet again, mike.
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 4:58:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>My IP address is downloading files without permission AGAIN? Dang it!
>I thought he would stop that after what I did to him last time. That's
>it. No more DNS for you! One week!
>
>Thanks so much for alerting me. IPs these days... Sheees what are
>you going to do with 'em, eh? (Shakes his head.)
>
>Thanks
>jeffo
>
>PS Yah he's lying. (I feel obligated to call him out on that one.)
>
>PSS It's no fun anymore when folks start lying. So I'm out.
>
>PSSS Thanks for making my point yet again, mike.
>
>

You are not fooling anyone at all. I checked your IP address and checked
against all IP address's that have downloaded my files and found a match. You
downloaded all my files and you are using them and you enjoy them. You are
busted stone cold and OWNED.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 9, 2004 6:04:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

"jeffo" <nospam@forme.com> wrote in message
news:ql9vj01sm4vuq19sfmp2tf656r79u7mk6m@4ax.com...

> PS Yah he's lying. (I feel obligated to call him out on that one.)

We know that jeffo.

> PSS It's no fun anymore when folks start lying. So I'm out.

Is it PSS, or PPS? I agree though, my gut reaction is to shoot lies down,
but this guy has a sense-proof vest on.

> PSSS Thanks for making my point yet again, mike.

LOL

PM
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:04:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>> PS Yah he's lying. (I feel obligated to call him out on that one.)
>
>We know that jeffo.

Nope your IP matches one that downloaded all my files. Sorry you lose and you
are a liar.

>
>> PSS It's no fun anymore when folks start lying. So I'm out.
>
>Is it PSS, or PPS? I agree though, my gut reaction is to shoot lies down,
>but this guy has a sense-proof vest on.

You should run for office with your propensity to lie. You are busted cold.
You did the deed and now everyone knows it.


>
>> PSSS Thanks for making my point yet again, mike.
>
>LOL

Everyone is laughing at you not me since I just proved you a liar. Its over
fuzz boy you are busted.

>
>PM
>

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:06:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>You know, I've been following MP's crazy antics for years now, and, until
>now, I've never stuck my hand in the fire... but things are about to change
>(and yah, I know where this'll lead me, but this thread has made me laugh a
>lot so I don't even care).

You have posted before dising me you IP matches others who have done so you
LIAR.

>
>First of all, I have never tried your scripts nor do I ever plan on trying
>them because I'd rather "micromanage" everything that goes on myself --
>that's part of what makes the game fun for me (and yes, I am aware that now
>I will be told how I use and love his scripts and have told him as much, and
>how my IP has downloaded them).

Yep your IP has downloaded them and you do use them. In fact your IP matches
someone else who bitches about me right in this group.

However, that is not to say that I don't
>enjoy mods, because that's the big part of what makes the game fun for me
>after countless times playing through it.
>
>That being said, I take offense to your brazen insult towards one of the
>best modders for BG there is and his group by insulting Solaufein, a WeiDU
>mod.

You can't read I never bitched bout solaufein the mod I said its PC script
cheats and is inadaquite and it does cheat because it buffs you up with spells
you haven't even memorized and might not even be the right class to use and it
is even pathetic at that as well.

Until you can program something *ONE HUNDREDTH* of a percent as good
>and as complex and as useful as WeiDU is, I don't want to hear another word
>from you about anything coming out of there (Yes, MP, I know you're going to
>call me a MORON or whatever else now).

Listen buddy my SuperScripts for BG 2 are far more complete and more complex
than any other scripts for a mod or for a PC character and everyone modder or
PC scripter is learning from them. You would know that if you were a modder or
a scripter. But your not.


>
>You know what, your attitude really makes me sick. I don't know how old you
>are, or what life/social skills you've got, but your abrasiveness (did I use
>too hard of a word for you, MP?) is a huge turn-off. I really hope you're
>not planning on going into a business field; something where you'd be stuck
>in a dingy cubicle in some basement somewhere with no people skills required
>seems more suited to your personality.

You need to learn not to try to post under several fake names. I can see your
IP genius.

>
>Secondly, is your caps lock broken?

Secondly can you count? You are on more than two rambling meaningless points.


>
>-- Daniel
>

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 9, 2004 6:07:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 02:04:53 +0100, "PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote:

>
>"jeffo" <nospam@forme.com> wrote in message
>news:ql9vj01sm4vuq19sfmp2tf656r79u7mk6m@4ax.com...
>
>> PS Yah he's lying. (I feel obligated to call him out on that one.)
>
>We know that jeffo.
>
>> PSS It's no fun anymore when folks start lying. So I'm out.
>
>Is it PSS, or PPS? I agree though, my gut reaction is to shoot lies down,
>but this guy has a sense-proof vest on.

Does PS mean postscript? Heh, I'm not sure. If so, we have:

post post script
or
post script script.

Both could make sense, but I bet yours is right. I'll look on
google.

>
>> PSSS Thanks for making my point yet again, mike.
>
>LOL
>
>PM
>
Thanks
jeffo
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:22:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

So what's my IP adress?
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 8:53:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

Hey Mpricka, you got a mouse in that pocket of yours? You say "we all saw
what you wrote..." Who the hell imagined that other than you?

CB

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20040908180246.21649.00000552@mb-m06.aol.com...
> >Tsk tsk. Now you're trying to troll me. Heh. You make my point
> >better than I can myself. Well done and thank you.
> >
> >Thanks
> >jeffo
>
> Flip floping on your COMPLETE AND TOTAL ADMISSION OF GUILT?
>
> NOT GOOD. WE ALL SAW AND KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE YOU KISSED MY ASS AND
ADMITED YOU
> WERE WRONG YOU CAN'T GO BACK.
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 11:25:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

>Hey Mpricka, you got a mouse in that pocket of yours? You say "we all saw
>what you wrote..." Who the hell imagined that other than you?
>
>CB

You know what is interesting CB? Your IP address was recorded downloading all
my files. I find that interesting and it makes you a LIAR.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 1:58:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20040908150825.19211.00000522@mb-m03.aol.com...
>
> YOU NEED HELP YOU ARE WRONG I AM THE HERO HERE AND THE VICTIM AND IF YOU
ARE
> EVEN SLIGHTLY A GOOD PERSON YOU WOULD DEFEND ME AND NOT ATTACK ME AT ALL
IN
> FACT IT PROVES YOU ARE EVIL FOR SAYING EVEN ONE BAD THING ABOUT ME WHEN
THESE
> FLAMERS ATTACK ME AND LIE ABOUT MY SCRIPT ALL THE TIME. ANYONE WHO
ATTACKS ME
> HERE WILL GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY AND YOU KNOW IT. ANYONE
WHO
> DOESN'T DEFEND ME HERE WILL ALSO GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY
BECAUSE I
> AM BEING ATTACKED WITHOUT PROVOCATION AND WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION AT ALL

Just a quick note: what he says is true, although technically the attackers
of mprilla will be sent to a lower
circle of hell than those who don't attack but simply don't defend him.


And I DO know all your IP#'s.

Now play nice.
!