Text Messaging

I am a former AT&T customer and I have my e-mails forwarded to my phone.
With AT&T the incoming text messages were free. I do not believe this is
the same on cingular, right?

TIA
Mark
3 answers Last reply
More about text messaging

    "Mark Pfeifer" <see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote in message
    >I am a former AT&T customer and I have my e-mails forwarded to my phone.
    > With AT&T the incoming text messages were free. I do not believe this is
    > the same on cingular, right?

    Ten cents per message, either incoming or outgoing. Unless you have a text
    message package.

    Eric

    If you keep your AT&T SIM, incoming text messages remain free under your
    existing AT&T agreement, which you will be allowed to keep as long as you
    have your AT&T SIM. Under a Cingular contract incoming messages are a dime
    a piece.

    "Steven Buehler" <steven@sanctuaryweb.org> wrote in message
    > If you keep your AT&T SIM, incoming text messages remain free under your
    > existing AT&T agreement, which you will be allowed to keep as long as you
    > have your AT&T SIM. Under a Cingular contract incoming messages are a
    > dime
    > a piece.

    While I am a former Suncom (ATT) customer, I have Cingular SIM now and my
    incoming are free

    > On 6/2/05 8:36 AM, in article t4Dne.9157$%Z2.8527@lakeread08, "Mark
    > Pfeifer"
    > <see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I am a former AT&T customer and I have my e-mails forwarded to my phone.
    >> With AT&T the incoming text messages were free. I do not believe this is
    >> the same on cingular, right?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Mark

Cingular At&T Messaging Internet Service Providers