  • Messaging
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 2, 2005 12:36:55 PM

I am a former AT&T customer and I have my e-mails forwarded to my phone.
With AT&T the incoming text messages were free. I do not believe this is
the same on cingular, right?

TIA
Mark

More about : text messaging

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:13:09 PM

"Mark Pfeifer" <see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote in message
>I am a former AT&T customer and I have my e-mails forwarded to my phone.
> With AT&T the incoming text messages were free. I do not believe this is
> the same on cingular, right?

Ten cents per message, either incoming or outgoing. Unless you have a text
message package.

Eric
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:58:10 AM

If you keep your AT&T SIM, incoming text messages remain free under your
existing AT&T agreement, which you will be allowed to keep as long as you
have your AT&T SIM. Under a Cingular contract incoming messages are a dime
a piece.

On 6/2/05 8:36 AM, in article t4Dne.9157$%Z2.8527@lakeread08, "Mark Pfeifer"
<see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote:

> I am a former AT&T customer and I have my e-mails forwarded to my phone.
> With AT&T the incoming text messages were free. I do not believe this is
> the same on cingular, right?
>
> TIA
> Mark

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 10:40:14 AM

"Steven Buehler" <steven@sanctuaryweb.org> wrote in message
> If you keep your AT&T SIM, incoming text messages remain free under your
> existing AT&T agreement, which you will be allowed to keep as long as you
> have your AT&T SIM. Under a Cingular contract incoming messages are a
> dime
> a piece.

While I am a former Suncom (ATT) customer, I have Cingular SIM now and my
incoming are free

!