game hints

I am playing Golden Sun 2 and can't get past a serpent. I searched for help
and found a walkthrough but that does not give hints on how to get this guy.
Also, are there cheats to beef up my characters?

Thanks,

Eddie G
1 answer Last reply
More about game hints

    no cheats... just level up a few times.

    "Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove me)@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I am playing Golden Sun 2 and can't get past a serpent. I searched for
    >help and found a walkthrough but that does not give hints on how to get
    >this guy. Also, are there cheats to beef up my characters?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eddie G

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games