reset button with Golden Sun 2??

When playing GS2, if I want to restore a saved game do I have to turn the
unit on and off? I cannot find a way to load a saved game while already
playing.

Thanks!!

Eddie G
1 answer Last reply
More about reset button golden

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:41:53 -0500, "Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove
    me)@comcast.net> wrote:

    >When playing GS2, if I want to restore a saved game do I have to turn the
    >unit on and off? I cannot find a way to load a saved game while already
    >playing.
    >
    >Thanks!!
    >
    >Eddie G

    Most/many games (I think GS2 is one) will do a reset if you hold down the
    buttons START + SELECT + A + B at the same time. Does the same thing as
    power on/off, but is quicker (and probably very slightly kinder to the
    electronics).

    Regards,

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games