reset button with Golden Sun 2??

Last response: in Video Games
February 23, 2005 10:41:53 PM

When playing GS2, if I want to restore a saved game do I have to turn the
unit on and off? I cannot find a way to load a saved game while already
playing.

Thanks!!

Eddie G
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:18:29 PM

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:41:53 -0500, "Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove
me)@comcast.net> wrote:

>When playing GS2, if I want to restore a saved game do I have to turn the
>unit on and off? I cannot find a way to load a saved game while already
>playing.
>
>Thanks!!
>
>Eddie G

Most/many games (I think GS2 is one) will do a reset if you hold down the
buttons START + SELECT + A + B at the same time. Does the same thing as
power on/off, but is quicker (and probably very slightly kinder to the
electronics).

Regards,