Looking to invest in a good, cheap netbook, require advice

jboy7789

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
Hello. After building a new high end gaming pc for home use, i've decided to wipe my laptop clean and turn it into some money to put towards a netbook. I'm not entirely sure what's really the best bang-for-your-buck, but I have had some great help from these forums before on deciding this, so I'd like some help again.

My budget is low-I'd say the maximum I'd feel comfortable paying is 350, MAYBE 400. I'd prefer to go as cheap as humanly possible. This is what I'm looking for the netbook/notebook/w/e you'd like to call it to do:

-ULTRA-PORTABLE. Something in the 11-14 inch range, if at all possible.

-Good for light gaming. I do not plan on running new games on this. Star Wars-BattleFront 2, maybe SuperMeatBoy if netbooks can handle that game, some emulators and roms, and Magic-The Gathering Online. Nothing to advanced as primary gaming on a laptop is something i want to get away from entirely.

-Good battery life.

-No need for a mouse.

-No need for a DVD drive-If I want to watch a show, i'll find other methods if i can save a good amount of money on no DVD drive.

-Decent amount of hard drive space-maybe 250GB+?

Thank you for all your help, folks. If you require more information, I would be glad to comply.