Nvidia dual monitor setup

Did you read the first link? I thought it would work for Windows 7... it is possible in Windows XP and Windows 7 is supposed to be better OS but I guess not in some aspects.

Apparently it's not possible to use different desktop background on each monitor in Windows 7 without 3rd party software, but maybe the workaround at andrewblock.net will help. The nvidia dual monitor setup should not make a difference..

This is the only information I found on using different wallpapers without software... some other comments say it's only possible with software, and others say the option was in the Windows 7 RC Edition but was not included in the Official release... so if this doesn't help you will have no other option but to use software.

How to get different wallpaper on dual monitors in Windows (without 3rd party software)
http://andrewblock.net/2010/07/03/how-to-get-different-wallpaper-on-dual-monitors-in-windows-without-3rd-party-software

NansGT5

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
I did read the first link following the Windows XP instructions, but I couldn't find all of the windows that were mentioned. I kept looking around in different places for the correct items to click on, but couldn't find them. I will try the workaround at andreblock.net.

Thanks for your help.