P8Z77-V PRO Question, q-shield/ take it back

moop13

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
so i went out on a limb today and decided to buy a P8Z77-V Pro. Reason being it there was an open box deal. When i went and got it (total cost was about $187) i made sure to ask if everything was in it and if it ended up not working then is it covered by warranty he said yes to them all and told me that it was even tested to make sure it work, so i got it. Well i get it home open it up to look inside and there is no q-shield in it at all. So really my question is what do u guys think i should do. I can go return this opened box one and i would probably just buy the step lower the non-pro one NEW (because it would be closer in price to what i spent) or should i keep this one and try it out? and if so is there a place where i can get a q-shield? or should i not even be worrying about it? personally i would really like to have one.

also like to note that this is my actual first pc build and i wont be able to even test the pro until min end of aug maybe even later. also dont have anyone who can test it to make sure it works or anything.

"also like to note that this is my actual first pc build and i wont be able to even test the pro until min end of aug maybe even later. also dont have anyone who can test it to make sure it works or anything."

I see, ... If I were you, I would return it if u cannot test it now.

Saves u the trouble, in case anything is wrong.

I know how it is : ))

But get some cheap RAM and test it.

U should run it outside anyway, to see if it boots.

All u need for that is PSU+RAM+CPU+mobo+monitor.

Than u can boot in to the BIOS and than play with it, make sure it works.

Than return the RAM .