Sign in with
Your question

Which Laptop is better for gaming?

Last response: in CPUs
October 14, 2011 8:02:58 PM

Hi, I'm deciding between two budget laptops and I'm trying to figure out which will have the better overall performance for games. I know neither are great, but I just want to know which one will be able to handle more games.

The first is an HP running on AMD E-350. 1.6 ghz, 3 gb RAM, and the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card.

The second is a Dell - AMD Athlon II x2 processor, 2.3 ghz, 4 gb RAM, and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics.

I know the 6310 is slightly better than the 4250, but is the difference in CPU going to make the Dell better for games?

Thanks for the help, I usually just browse these forums and this is my first post here.

More about : laptop gaming

October 14, 2011 8:06:26 PM

ianer13 said:
Hi, I'm deciding between two budget laptops and I'm trying to figure out which will have the better overall performance for games. I know neither are great, but I just want to know which one will be able to handle more games.

The first is an HP running on AMD E-350. 1.6 ghz, 3 gb RAM, and the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card.

The second is a Dell - AMD Athlon II x2 processor, 2.3 ghz, 4 gb RAM, and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics.

I know the 6310 is slightly better than the 4250, but is the difference in CPU going to make the Dell better for games?

Thanks for the help, I usually just browse these forums and this is my first post here.

Depends on the games. The 6310 is faster than the 420 but the Athlon is faster than the E-350. I'd look at one of the A-Series laptops. They will kill both.

This is the best deal I've seen at $519

A8-3500 @ Newegg
m
l
!