ASUS V7100 Geforce2MX + *TV out* ?!

What is the size and quality of the video output of the ASUS V7100 Geforce2MX (of course: with TVout) ?
i´m from europe, so we use the PAL system on our tv sets, not NTSC. Someone told me that some tv-outs from asus video cards produced some large black area´s around the picture on the TV. But he couldn´t tell about the new V7100..

Anyone?
7 answers Last reply
More about asus v7100 geforce2mx
  1. Hey,

Correct me if Im worng, I though MX versions didn't have TV out? Well anyways with my experience with TV out on cards its usually adjustable to a level. (NTSC PAL PAL8)

Timothy Stankus
    One of the First AMD Athlon Users =)
  2. geforce2 mx does very well have tv-out. it's got a lot of output capabilities. as for the quality....it's subject, but not as good as what's available. I think asus normally has decent tv-out.
  3. Yep they do. I think Hercules Geforce 2 MX with TV-OUT is better. I have to test it.
  4. I had on of the first ATI cards with TV out( gone now). Anything today is got to be better than that thing. Tried playing C&C to the TV -- pitiful. Hope todays cards are better.

Take care
  5. Hi,

Over here in the Netherlands a lot of shops offer a Asus V7100 Geforce2 MX with or without TV out and also some DVI versions or whatever it is called.. Perhaps this differs per country?
  6. If you want quality, go with Matrox. They are famous for those stuff. Not great for games though...

Smart guys are not smart; they only see things in different perspective.
    1st <b>ENTHUSIAST</b>!
  7. Hi!

So, how about a regular Geforce2 MX and a separate card for TV out? I am going to play DIVX movies mostly, so i am wondering if a faster videocard will speed this up? Just like with DVD playback, some videocards speed this up because they support MPEG2 decoding and stuff..
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards TV Asus Graphics