http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/Hmeres/DualDSNintendoTouThodorouNatsina.html
4 answers Last reply
More about pictures gameboy

    "tednat" <arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr> wrote in message
    news:bfa0a9d1.0503031520.671f8dcc@posting.google.com...

    http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/Hmeres/DualDSNintendoTouThodorouNatsina.html

    the DS is not a GameBoy....

    That is what my son keep telling me...

    And the truth is that the reason I bought 2 DS is the communication
    between them, I wanted my son to practice it so he could do it if the
    occasion arises...

    I also informed him not to give any kind of info if by chance a
    stranger drops in his network.

    But I refuse to understand that although DS plays gameboy games, it
    isnt.

    > But I refuse to understand that although DS plays gameboy games, it
    > isnt.

    Well, Nintendo have said time and again that the DS is *not* a gameboy. The
    new gameboy (the successor to the GBA SP) will be out before long - the DS
    is effectively Nintendo releasing two different, but compatible, handheld
    systems at once.

    I for one await the new gameboy with interest - there's no way on earth that
    they could expect to follow up the excellent SP with the DS, it's just not
    good enough to be a sequel.

    D.

    Its a wonder to see mario64 play on DS and I would say, nicely.

Console Gaming Video Gameboy HTML Games Nintendo Video Games