  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 3, 2005 6:20:00 PM

http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/Hmeres/DualDSNintendoT...

More about : pictures gameboy

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 2:21:24 PM

That is what my son keep telling me...

And the truth is that the reason I bought 2 DS is the communication
between them, I wanted my son to practice it so he could do it if the
occasion arises...

I also informed him not to give any kind of info if by chance a
stranger drops in his network.

But I refuse to understand that although DS plays gameboy games, it
isnt.
March 7, 2005 1:48:47 AM

<arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr> wrote in message

> But I refuse to understand that although DS plays gameboy games, it
> isnt.

Well, Nintendo have said time and again that the DS is *not* a gameboy. The
new gameboy (the successor to the GBA SP) will be out before long - the DS
is effectively Nintendo releasing two different, but compatible, handheld
systems at once.

I for one await the new gameboy with interest - there's no way on earth that
they could expect to follow up the excellent SP with the DS, it's just not
good enough to be a sequel.

D.
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 6:15:06 PM

Its a wonder to see mario64 play on DS and I would say, nicely.
!