Toshiba A30 Service manual.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
July 9, 2005 2:11:09 AM

Sorry about double post, does anyone have (or know where) i can get a
Toshiba A30 service manual????
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 9, 2005 12:13:16 PM

Dave McMahon wrote:
> Sorry about double post, does anyone have (or know where) i can get a
> Toshiba A30 service manual????

Think I have it, but I am away just now. Will check my manuals CD when I
get back - in two days. Can then email it, if you don't source it in the
meantime.

Regards
Echy
Melbourne Australia
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 10, 2005 12:06:33 AM

Dave McMahon wrote:
> Sorry about double post, does anyone have (or know where) i can get a
> Toshiba A30 service manual????

Hello

I have got the field technicians technical manual for the A30 - in PDF
format 1.7 MB.

Give me an email address and I will sent it to you.

Regards
Echy

Melbourne Australia
www1.visitvictoria.com
a b D Laptop
July 10, 2005 12:06:34 AM

Great! thank you! my email address is

drmcmahonpost@hotmail.com

please use www.yousendit.com (if it's too big)

"Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Dave McMahon wrote:
> > Sorry about double post, does anyone have (or know where) i can get a
> > Toshiba A30 service manual????
> >

> Hello
>
> I have got the field technicians technical manual for the A30 - in PDF
> format 1.7 MB.
>
> Give me an email address and I will sent it to you.
>
> Regards
> Echy
>
> Melbourne Australia
> www1.visitvictoria.com
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 10, 2005 12:38:31 PM

Dave McMahon wrote:
> Great! thank you! my email address is
>
> drmcmahonpost@hotmail.com
>
> please use www.yousendit.com (if it's too big)
>
> "Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Dave McMahon wrote:
>>
>>>Sorry about double post, does anyone have (or know where) i can get a
>>>Toshiba A30 service manual????
>>>

>>Hello
>>
>>I have got the field technicians technical manual for the A30 - in PDF
>>format 1.7 MB.
>>
>>Give me an email address and I will sent it to you.
>>
>>Regards
>>Echy
>>
>>Melbourne Australia
>>www1.visitvictoria.com

Just emailed to you - via www.yousendit.com

Regards
Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 11, 2005 7:34:52 AM

echy,

do you have something similar for the A10

Kind regards Robert
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 12, 2005 2:09:14 AM

rprinsen wrote:
> echy,
>
> do you have something similar for the A10
>
> Kind regards Robert

Robert,

Yes I have that one too. Don't have it with me though. Can sendit in
about 24 - 30 hours from now. Is your posting's email address valid?

Regards
Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 12, 2005 9:53:51 AM

rprinsen wrote:
> echy,
>
> do you have something similar for the A10
>
> Kind regards Robert

Hello again

Have now checked - what I have is an 11 page "Field Replaceable Unit
Documentation " manual - covers HD, modem, memory, LAN card, cooling
module, PC card, CPU, keyboard, CD, system board etc. - with photos &
step-by-step guides.

Please advise if this is what you are after. It is a 5 MB PDF file.

Regards
Echy
Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2005 10:08:44 AM

Echy wrote:
> rprinsen wrote:
>
>> echy,
>>
>> do you have something similar for the A10
>>
>> Kind regards Robert
>>

> Hello again
>
> Have now checked - what I have is an 11 page "Field Replaceable Unit
> Documentation " manual - covers HD, modem, memory, LAN card, cooling
> module, PC card, CPU, keyboard, CD, system board etc. - with photos &
> step-by-step guides.
>
> Please advise if this is what you are after. It is a 5 MB PDF file.
>
> Regards
> Echy
> Melbourne, Australia
> www.visitvictoria.com

Am i correct to assume that this is not what you after?

--
Echy
Anonymous

Sorry Echy,

Been away a little while. Yes, this would be what I am after. Thank
goodness with perseverance I managed to loosen the kb guard and replace
the kb, but for future reference and repair, the documentation would be
golddust.
My posting eMail address is valid.

Thanks a lot and kind regards, Robert
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 5, 2005 10:50:40 AM

rprinsen wrote:
> Sorry Echy,
>
> Been away a little while. Yes, this would be what I am after. Thank
> goodness with perseverance I managed to loosen the kb guard and replace
> the kb, but for future reference and repair, the documentation would be
> golddust.
> My posting eMail address is valid.
>
> Thanks a lot and kind regards, Robert

Just emailed to you. Hope it is helpful.
Regards
Echy
Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com
June 11, 2009 5:37:31 AM

Hello,
I'd really appreciate a copy of the Field service manual for the Toshiba Tecra A3 PTA-30A.
I too am trying to replace/repair the Power Socket, but I cant get the damn thing appart!
Is there a dismantalling guide available?

Cheers
www.remoteone.com.au
June 18, 2009 4:33:11 PM

Looking for a technical manual Toshiba A30 Satellite to disassemble
The ADSL socket needs replacement but i can't open the Notebook.
Removed all visible screws as well as the HD, but somewhere inside there must be hidden screws?

Anyone can help me with this?
!