Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 15, 2005 2:22:00 PM

Hey,
I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF AF...
whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).

Thanks,
Me ;o)

More about : canon eos rebel 300d

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 5:43:49 PM

Well, gasp, I did... coudn't find any mentioning about it...
They did have alist of EM lenses that are good but nothing about older
lenses...
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 7:36:36 PM

On 15 Mar 2005 11:22:00 -0800, "Shabi the fifth"
<yaniv.keren@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hey,
>I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
>expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
>know).

Are you sure you want to do that? Read
March 15, 2005 7:43:19 PM

Any lens that works on a Canon EOS camera should work on the Rebel
which are the EF lenses. If you have an FD lens from an older Canon
like the AE-1 or F-1, you're out of luck. Where did you see "EM"
lenses?
Kayaker
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 7:57:25 PM

Shabi the fifth wrote:
> Hey,
> I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
> expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
> know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
> the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF
AF...
> whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
>
> Thanks,
> Me ;o)

You might want to decide what camera you want. The old digital rebel
is the
300D. The new digital rebel XT is the 350D. They are both still
available.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 8:54:58 PM

Express Cameras see the URL below

Greg
"Shabi the fifth" <yaniv.keren@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
> I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
> expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
> know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
> the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF AF...
> whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
>
> Thanks,
> Me ;o)

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 2:58:54 AM

You wouldn't, by any chance, gasp, have checked the Canon site,
right???????????????

Shabi the fifth" <yaniv.keren@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hey,
> I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
> expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
> know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
> the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF AF...
> whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
>
> Thanks,
> Me ;o)

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 5:21:53 PM

cluedweasel <cluelessweasel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2005 11:22:00 -0800, "Shabi the fifth"
> <yaniv.keren@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hey,
>>I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
>>expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
>>know).
>
> Are you sure you want to do that? Read
> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1805.html

I have no affiliation with the above company. However, it appears the
problem was solely related to the customer being impatient and spooked
by a report, and in fact the service that was receieved was exactly as
expected. Also note that any additional fees [like shipping and
handling] were known BEFORE this customer paid, so the option to say no
always existed.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse