Sign in with
Your question

How can i determine that my intel media accelerator graphic working properly

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 8, 2011 1:59:49 PM

it is today i have just right click my desktop and what i found that my graphic properties missing in menu. I tried to re install the intel hd graphic card driver it says" the driver being installed is not validated for this computer. please obtained the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer. setup will exit". what should i do i have re downloaded the driver still the same problem. Please help me and tell me is my graphic card working properly? what should i do? should i go for windows 7 reinstallation or is there anything that can be useful to determine that my graphic card is working properly. please give me a solution.
a b U Graphics card
May 8, 2011 2:31:29 PM

More information would be helpful. If it's a laptop, you'll need to go to the laptop maker's site to get an updated driver if they have one. If it's a desktop, in some cases you will still need to get the graphics driver from the motherboard maker. In either case, Intel's graphics "solutions" aren't the most feature rich....and in most cases, if they're displaying, they're working.
m
l
May 8, 2011 2:39:58 PM

sykozis said:
More information would be helpful. If it's a laptop, you'll need to go to the laptop maker's site to get an updated driver if they have one. If it's a desktop, in some cases you will still need to get the graphics driver from the motherboard maker. In either case, Intel's graphics "solutions" aren't the most feature rich....and in most cases, if they're displaying, they're working.

It is HP pavilion dv6 3116 tu notebook what do you mean by displaying! also i have downloaded the driver from HP official website.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
May 18, 2011 11:33:09 PM

I didn't think that my post would be that hard to understand. If you can actually use the laptop i.e., images appear on the screen properly, then the Intel integrated graphics are working.
m
l
May 19, 2011 1:31:07 AM

sorry to disturb you friend but I have already re installed the windows again now everything working fine. Its very kind of you to give me your time. thank you
m
l
!