Cheapest DS in UK ?

Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this Friday?

--
Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill Shankly
6 answers Last reply

    "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
    | Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this
    Friday?

    | --
    | Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill
    Shankly

    Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?

    Amazon has it for £95 I believe

    | Amazon has it for £95 I believe
    |

    | "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
    | > | Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS
    this
    | > Friday?
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > | Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you -
    Bill
    | > Shankly
    | > |
    | > |

    | > Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?

    They seemed to have the price well controlled at the launch of the SP,
    it will probably be the same this time too. I doubt there will be big
    differences in the prices.

    Yeah, though sometimes toysrus have something extra when you buy from them
    on launch day. I've checked out their site but they haven't a price or
    what's on offer. Never mind

    > "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
    > | Amazon has it for £95 I believe
    > |

    > | "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
    > this
    > | > Friday?
    > | > |
    > Bill
    > | > Shankly
    > | > |
    > | > |

    > | > Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?
    > | >

    > They seemed to have the price well controlled at the launch of the SP,
    > it will probably be the same this time too. I doubt there will be big
    > differences in the prices.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
    > | Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this
    > Friday?
    > |
    > | --
    > | Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill
    > Shankly
    > |

    > Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?

    best deal i've seen is Virgin Megastore - first 50 buyers get a copy of
    mario 64 free, dunno if this is nationwide or just my local one - but i aint
    sayin where. ;)
  6. Liam said:

    Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this Friday?

    --
    Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill Shankly

    hey you nice lol

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games Product