Cheapest DS in UK ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 6, 2005 7:43:59 PM

Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this Friday?

--
Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill Shankly

More about : cheapest

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 8:00:30 PM

"Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 0fc0f$rog$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
| Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this
Friday?

| --
| Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill
Shankly

Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?
March 6, 2005 8:53:51 PM

Amazon has it for £95 I believe

"alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 0fd1c$o0s$2@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D 0fc0f$rog$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> | Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this
> Friday?
> |
> | --
> | Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill
> Shankly
> |

> Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?

March 6, 2005 9:25:32 PM

"Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 0fg3g$9ir$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
| Amazon has it for £95 I believe
|

| "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
| news:D 0fd1c$o0s$2@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
| >
| > "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
| > news:D 0fc0f$rog$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
| > | Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS
this
| > Friday?
| > |
| > | --
| > | Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you -
Bill
| > Shankly
| > |
| > |

| > Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?

They seemed to have the price well controlled at the launch of the SP,
it will probably be the same this time too. I doubt there will be big
differences in the prices.
March 6, 2005 9:34:17 PM

Yeah, though sometimes toysrus have something extra when you buy from them
on launch day. I've checked out their site but they haven't a price or
what's on offer. Never mind

"alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 0fi04$r2u$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D 0fg3g$9ir$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
> | Amazon has it for £95 I believe
> |

> | "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> | news:D 0fd1c$o0s$2@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> | >
> | > "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
> | > news:D 0fc0f$rog$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> this
> | > Friday?
> | > |
> Bill
> | > Shankly
> | > |
> | > |

> | > Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?
> | >

> They seemed to have the price well controlled at the launch of the SP,
> it will probably be the same this time too. I doubt there will be big
> differences in the prices.

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 2:16:35 AM

"alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 0fd1c$o0s$2@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "Liam" <gun04@gun04.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D 0fc0f$rog$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> | Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this
> Friday?
> |
> | --
> | Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill
> Shankly
> |

> Have you looked? What is the best deal you've found?

best deal i've seen is Virgin Megastore - first 50 buyers get a copy of
mario 64 free, dunno if this is nationwide or just my local one - but i aint
sayin where. ;)
May 31, 2009 12:39:10 AM

Liam said:

Does anyone know where to get the best deal on the Nintendo DS this Friday?

--
Even when you're dead don't lie there and let them bury you - Bill Shankly

hey you nice lol
!