AT&T Uverse Coupons and Deals for Los Angeles Ca.

rose1

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2010
Hi I am researching Att uverse television bundles and am located in Los Angeles Ca. Are there any specific att uverse coupon codes or uverse deals that anyone here at toms hardware knows about that will provide savings on a new uverse subscription?

G

rose1, there are no specific att uverse coupon codes or discount codes which I am a where of. I know I just got the service and was looking for the same thing as you for about 1 month. However you are able to save $300-$400 depending on AT&T promotion on any given period if you get one of their bundles. There are direct savings links to these uverse promotions on various coupon sites such as RicksCouponPicks on the AT&T uverse coupon code page or UCan.com, or Couponmount.com and so forth.

couponcactus

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011
Rose, you can get Uverse coupons from a number of coupon sites like the ones mentioned. We find and post as many coupons for AT&T Uverse as we can find as well. We also provide cash back in addition to the coupon for sign up which ranges from $22 to $66 depending on which plan you get. You can see the coupons and cash back details at Coupon Cactus and if you have any questions please contact us, were always happy to help.