Anyone in the UK bought a DS from HMV?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought a DS from HMV. Apparently you
get £50 worth of vouchers with it to spend on DS games and peripherals, but
I'm curious to know what configuration the vouchers come in - i.e. do you
get 5 £10 vouchers, 10 £5 or what?

Thanks in advance,

James

"James Taylor" <taylor.james@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
| Just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought a DS from HMV.
Apparently you
| get £50 worth of vouchers with it to spend on DS games and
peripherals, but
| I'm curious to know what configuration the vouchers come in - i.e. do
you
| get 5 £10 vouchers, 10 £5 or what?
|
| Thanks in advance,
|
| James

email them and ask?

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/home.do

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 James Taylor <taylor.james@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought a DS from HMV. Apparently you

Yes, but I'm not in the UK :p~

> get £50 worth of vouchers with it to spend on DS games and peripherals, but
> I'm curious to know what configuration the vouchers come in - i.e. do you
> get 5 £10 vouchers, 10 £5 or what?

Got several euro vouchers (total of 75 euros) which are in mixed
denominations (6 euros and 15 euros)

I was able to cash some of them in against two games I bought with the
DS.

Bloody marvelous machine this DS is :)
--

"I hear ma train a comin'