Anyone in the UK bought a DS from HMV?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought a DS from HMV. Apparently you
get £50 worth of vouchers with it to spend on DS games and peripherals, but
I'm curious to know what configuration the vouchers come in - i.e. do you
get 5 £10 vouchers, 10 £5 or what?

Thanks in advance,

James
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone bought
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "James Taylor" <taylor.james@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    | Just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought a DS from HMV.
    Apparently you
    | get £50 worth of vouchers with it to spend on DS games and
    peripherals, but
    | I'm curious to know what configuration the vouchers come in - i.e. do
    you
    | get 5 £10 vouchers, 10 £5 or what?
    |
    | Thanks in advance,
    |
    | James

    email them and ask?

    http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/home.do

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 James Taylor <taylor.james@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    > Just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought a DS from HMV. Apparently you

    Yes, but I'm not in the UK :P~

    > get £50 worth of vouchers with it to spend on DS games and peripherals, but
    > I'm curious to know what configuration the vouchers come in - i.e. do you
    > get 5 £10 vouchers, 10 £5 or what?

    Got several euro vouchers (total of 75 euros) which are in mixed
    denominations (6 euros and 15 euros)

    I was able to cash some of them in against two games I bought with the
    DS.

    Bloody marvelous machine this DS is :)
    --

    "I hear ma train a comin'
    .... hear freedom comin"

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games