Price check please....

I am currently selling this item on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8180603069&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
Is it even possible that I will get what I am asking? I know it would
probably be better to sell seperately but I need a quick lump sum. How much
do you think I can possibly get out of all this and how much if I threw in
my DS w/ Mario 64,Wario Ware,Flash Advance Pro 256MB with linker and a N64
with original box and 2 games(Goldeneye and Yoshi Story)?

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'd sell them seperately...

"Ninder" <pg61386@earthlink.net> wrote in message
| I am currently selling this item on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8180603069&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
| Is it even possible that I will get what I am asking? I know it would
| probably be better to sell seperately but I need a quick lump sum.
How much
| do you think I can possibly get out of all this and how much if I
threw in
| my DS w/ Mario 64,Wario Ware,Flash Advance Pro 256MB with linker and
a N64
| with original box and 2 games(Goldeneye and Yoshi Story)?

It all depends on whether people want both items together, how many
people want both together, and how much they want them both. I would
think you would be better selling them separately as you are more
likely to get more bidders- if someone wants only one item they may not
bid, and would probably drop out at a lower price. If one item isn't
much wanted it may drag the other down. But that's the thing with ebay-
it depends on whether any interested buyers check while your things are
for sale.

Best of luck whichever way you go.