Price check please....

I am currently selling this item on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8180603069&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
Is it even possible that I will get what I am asking? I know it would
probably be better to sell seperately but I need a quick lump sum. How much
do you think I can possibly get out of all this and how much if I threw in
my DS w/ Mario 64,Wario Ware,Flash Advance Pro 256MB with linker and a N64
with original box and 2 games(Goldeneye and Yoshi Story)?
2 answers Last reply
More about price check please

    I'd sell them seperately...

    "Ninder" <pg61386@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    | I am currently selling this item on ebay

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8180603069&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
    | Is it even possible that I will get what I am asking? I know it would
    | probably be better to sell seperately but I need a quick lump sum.
    How much
    | do you think I can possibly get out of all this and how much if I
    threw in
    | my DS w/ Mario 64,Wario Ware,Flash Advance Pro 256MB with linker and
    a N64
    | with original box and 2 games(Goldeneye and Yoshi Story)?

    It all depends on whether people want both items together, how many
    people want both together, and how much they want them both. I would
    think you would be better selling them separately as you are more
    likely to get more bidders- if someone wants only one item they may not
    bid, and would probably drop out at a lower price. If one item isn't
    much wanted it may drag the other down. But that's the thing with ebay-
    it depends on whether any interested buyers check while your things are
    for sale.

    Best of luck whichever way you go.

Console Gaming Games Video Games Product