Sign in with
Your question

Startup problem

Last response: in Motherboards
July 12, 2012 1:31:08 PM

Hello, I startup on my computer, when windows load, my computer displays a blue screen of death. after sudden stop of my computer with the power button, Windows asks me to boot normally, I accept and after everything is working. I do not know what to do. sorry for my english, I'm French and my level is very low, thank you for your understanding and your help.

More about : startup problem

Related resources
July 16, 2012 10:43:53 AM

Thank you for your links, but the problem is that I have already tried all that, I already made ​​my stress processor, made ​​a Memtest, try to change my RAM, nothing changes ...
m
l
a b V Motherboard
July 16, 2012 11:31:34 PM

Your power supply is not providing adequate power to all of the hardware if it is less than 550 watts.

If you list all of your PC specs including Power Supply Unit, OS, (dual boot? or virtual machine/drives) then a better reply would eventuate.
m
l
July 17, 2012 5:58:16 AM

This is my setup:
750 watts Corsaire
mother board ASUS asus p7h57dv- evo
8Go DDR3 1600Mhz
1To hard drive
graphics card gtx 460

this does not come from power (but thank you)
m
l
July 17, 2012 2:08:20 PM

nounours54 said:
This is my setup:
750 watts Corsaire
mother board ASUS asus p7h57dv- evo
8Go DDR3 1600Mhz
1To hard drive
graphics card gtx 460

this does not come from power (but thank you)

==========================================================================================
My 2 cents,
With my first build I put my 3.0Gbs Sata II 500Gb HDD in the Sata III spot since I thought that's how it was supposed to work. After a couple of blue screens I found out from my brother in law that I had placed it in the wrong Sata port. After that I had no problems. This might not be your problem but it helped me make sure I had all the wires and what not correctly placed from then on.
m
l
July 18, 2012 2:28:28 PM

Thank you, I try tonight, thank you very much
m
l
!