BC 2 randomly freezes

LLoydizle

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
When playing BC2, my PC randomly freezes while in game. There is ni Blue screen errors, it just freezes with a constant annoying noise. I cannot go back to my desktop and i cannot CTRL, ALT. Delete either. I have run tests on my PC for temps and they are all fine. On peime 95, my CPU temps do not go over 56 and when using Furmark, my temps do not go over 70 for my GPU.

I'll make a list on my parts below:
MOBO: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3
CPU: Intel I5 2500k currently at 3ghz
GPU: MSI Radeon 6950 Twin Fozr III
PSU: Corsair TX 750 watts

With the mobo, i do not use easy tune or MSI after burner with mu GPU cause i have heard that they may cause blue screens. Nut ig any1 can help me with my game randomly freezing, i would really appreciate it :)

LLoydizle

Distinguished
May 18, 2011

I run GPU-Z to monitor my GPU temps and they don't go over 57. Fot my CPU i run Coretemp, and each core does not go over 46 degrees. I do checks regularly while in game and they are all good on that side.

Also, just done another GPU and CPU test and all temps are fine there as well..

LLoydizle

Distinguished
May 18, 2011

First easy tune, then MSI afterburner and now GPI-Z? Arr this sucks! but thanks for the heads up on that :)

LLoydizle

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
Hey guys/girls!! I ran the game without the GPU monitoring software. Played the game for 2 hours and everything worked perfectly!! It still sucks that I can use them on this game only but at least no issue occurs now! And thank you everyone for the help. I really appreciate it :)