Bluetooth headset and ringers/alarms

fred

I own both a Motorola V551 & V3. When I am using my Bluetooth headset my
alarms are muted & I usually miss them. Also my custom ringtones do not
work. Are there any Bluetooth headsets that would allows alarms & ringtones
to work as normal?

Thanks... Fred

In article <2_Xne.7560$rb6.1661@lakeread07>, Fred <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I own both a Motorola V551 & V3. When I am using my Bluetooth headset my
>alarms are muted & I usually miss them. Also my custom ringtones do not
>work. Are there any Bluetooth headsets that would allows alarms & ringtones
>to work as normal?

It isn't the headset that's the problem. It's the way Motorola designed
the phone.

"That's not a bug ... it's a feature"

fred

I thought I saw reference to headsets previously that would do it. Perhaps
I was mistaken.

Fred

"Mike S." <retsuhcs@xinap.moc> wrote in message

> In article <2_Xne.7560$rb6.1661@lakeread07>, Fred <agunat@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >I own both a Motorola V551 & V3. When I am using my Bluetooth headset my
> >alarms are muted & I usually miss them. Also my custom ringtones do not
> >work. Are there any Bluetooth headsets that would allows alarms &
ringtones
> >to work as normal?
>
> It isn't the headset that's the problem. It's the way Motorola designed
> the phone.
>
> "That's not a bug ... it's a feature"

My Nokia 6230 and Nokia bluetooth headset allow both alarms and custom
ringtones. Don't think there is anything in the bluetooth configuration that
would block it. Might it be a Motorola feature?

Don