Best store for GBA selection?

What's a good store for GBA game selection? For instance, I'm trying to
find Fire Emblem but EB and Wal-Mart don't have it. Toys R Us? K-Mart?
Blockbuster? Best Buy?
--

The best place to find a game that you want is online. Go to the Best Buy,
EB, or Toys R Us website. Most big stores don't do the ordering, and rely

AceoHearts

"AceoHearts" <bhoran@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> The best place to find a game that you want is online. Go to the Best
> Buy, EB, or Toys R Us website. Most big stores don't do the ordering, and
> rely on what the warehouse sends them. Online they usually have a list of
> all the games available through the chain.

Or any of the GBA binaries groups...

D.