This looks Awsome!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 30, 2005 2:55:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L1E7236CA

It should stream, but I think it is 7MB file size. (Its a very long
gameplay move for the new Kirby).

Looks very similar to Yoshi, but a lot faster.

Gary.

More about : awsome

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 4:02:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

I have to say that does look awesome!
Looks like it requires a lot of skill and quick thinking!

!