This looks Awsome! :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L1E7236CA

It should stream, but I think it is 7MB file size. (Its a very long
gameplay move for the new Kirby).

Looks very similar to Yoshi, but a lot faster.

Gary.
1 answer Last reply
More about this awsome
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I have to say that does look awesome!
    Looks like it requires a lot of skill and quick thinking!
    "G" <G@G.com> wrote in message
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?L1E7236CA
    >
    > It should stream, but I think it is 7MB file size. (Its a very long
    > gameplay move for the new Kirby).
    >
    > Looks very similar to Yoshi, but a lot faster.
    >
    > Gary.

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games