Are Inno3d and KFA2 Ok ??

kev h

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Hi

Just woundering if Inno3d and KFA2 make of GPU cards Ok or should i avoid like the plague!!

The only reason is their GTS 450 cards overall size look quite a bit smaller than the better known brands
and am short of space in case.

Cheers Kev :sol:

kev h

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Thanks for reply , is Galaxy any good? and do the different brands just add the fans and connections to a standard card?

Cheers Kev

Some manufactures (AIB's) make and use their own PCB and HSF designs whilst others have to use the reference design as stipulated by Nvidia or AMD. The only Galaxy card that I have personal experience of is in my nephews PC and he's only had that for about six months but he hasn't managed to kill it yet.

inno 3d are good value for money. im very happy with mine and would buy another. Best to look at a review of the card you want if you can find one so you can see all the positives and negatives of the card. They are a budget card but there dont seem to be any reliability issues with them.

kev h

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Thnaks for reply , both cards are fairly new out i think and cant find any reviews but have emailed their tech departments for dimensions of cards.

Cheers Kev :sol:

That made me smile, I found a shop that wanted to sell me a pair of Inno 3D 560's (the base models @822mhz) for £214.00 each whereas the ones I ended up with came clocked @900mhz and cost £189.00 each.

It also depends on where you are in the world as there is more to planet earth than America or Newegg and for some these brands are considered 'high end' as they one of the few that are available.