Getting annoyed looking for sufficient parts

crazeegamer

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
Ok I already posted, but realized after I wrote down my bi weekly income.. that well I can't what I wanted until December, which is to far away.

So shortly and sweetly I ask you, can you guys give a build that includes windows 7 64 bit, paste for cooler if need be, and enough power to play mainly mmo's. (SWTOR, T.E.R.A, Guild wars 2). Possibly mass effect 3, on med-high settings.

I've been frustrating myself going through a bunch of carts full of builds like 5 times, and I've checked cyberpower pc.. and i can't believe what they charge you for what you're getting. So please help.. I would like to get this PC in September the latest, get about 150 guaranteed every 2 weeks :/.

and would to set my Max price at $800 for now.. but that would obviously take longer then September.

As long as it is upgradable I will be happy..

Thank you for the help.. :)

foverosiv

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
so you have no preference to any brand/ vendor? all I know right now is you want a $800 PC and thats not really enough. give us info like, Nvidia over GeForce, XFX over Sapphire, or Intel over AMD, stuff like that

crazeegamer

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011

was trying to think of stuff to put, forgot brands my bad.. Brand/vendor doesn't matter, I'm an nvidia fan, and i like intel. Will roll with an amd cpu if it'll cheapen the overall price some.

@apache: i think you're right, but a couple pc games are coming in this time-frame id be saving up to the computer, and i don't really want to be playing them on the machine I have now

TRENDING THREADS