PSP buyers = rich?

I can see buying the PSP and one game. It's still a butload of money, but
what's up with some people buying the PSP + 4 or 5 launch titles? I wish I
had money to burn like that. heh.

(You'll notice I didn't post this in the PS2 board) Hopefully there's some
rational people here who are with me? =)

unkn2232324

>I can see buying the PSP and one game. It's still a butload of money, but
>what's up with some people buying the PSP + 4 or 5 launch titles? I wish I
>had money to burn like that. heh.
>
>(You'll notice I didn't post this in the PS2 board) Hopefully there's some
>rational people here who are with me? =)

I got 4 launch titles, and have 5 or 6 on pre order (in the UK),
however some people just have their priorities wrong ;)

I feel the same with regards to people who drive ferarri's ;)

Gary.

"G" <g@g.com> wrote in message
> >I can see buying the PSP and one game. It's still a butload of money, but
>>what's up with some people buying the PSP + 4 or 5 launch titles? I wish
>>had money to burn like that. heh.
>>
>>(You'll notice I didn't post this in the PS2 board) Hopefully there's
>>some
>>rational people here who are with me? =)
>

> I got 4 launch titles, and have 5 or 6 on pre order (in the UK),
> however some people just have their priorities wrong ;)
>
> I feel the same with regards to people who drive ferarri's ;)
>

> Gary.

Young, single males, with good jobs, money to burn.... etc. etc. ;-)

I'd love this lot too, but now too old, wife, two kids, no time etc. etc.
;-)

Sometimes I get a bit jealous, sometimes I think about it a bit more and
then don't !!!

Andy

When the DS came out I picked it up, but didn't buy any of the launch
titles. About a week later I picked up Sprung, then a few days after that I
picked up Super Mario 64 DS. I could have gotten the DS and several games
at launch, but I didn't have the extra that week.
Priorities are a big thing. I used to work with a guy who thought nothing
about dropping $8,000 on a telescope. but bitched about $20 sneakers. I
love my games, movies, manga, and anime. But I also have a wife and 2 boys,
so my fun money has decreased over the last few years. Now I wait for
sales, trade in old games, or save up. Now I have 6 DS games, just picked
up Mario Party Advanced, Yu-Gi-Oh 7 Trials to Glory, and ordered a bunch of
DVD's to add to my collection of 1503 titles. I love tax return time.
Once a few more games come out, I know what I am using my Reward Zone
certificates on.

AceoHearts

unkn2232324

> and ordered a bunch of
>DVD's to add to my collection of 1503 titles. I love tax return time.

Sweet :) Last timeI counted, I had about 400 however since then I
have purchased several box sets:

Star Trek TNG all series
Star Trel DS9 all series
Stargate SG1 all available series
24 seasons 1,2,3
Lots of CSI, Will & Grace, Simpsons, Nip Tuck, Alias

I also own around 250 games across the board for the GC, Xbox, PS2 and
GBA/DS/PSP.

Those days will be gone very shortly, I have just purchased my first
house and move in April 29th. Priorities will change overnight, the
mortgage is an absolute BACK BREAKER, 40% of my income will go on the
mortgage payments alone.

G.

> I also own around 250 games across the board for the GC, Xbox, PS2 and
> GBA/DS/PSP.

I used to have tons of games, but started trading them in for credit when I
wanted new games but didn't have the funds. House payments are a bear, but
you have to have a roof to keep your games dry!

AceoHearts

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in

> I can see buying the PSP and one game. It's still a butload of money,
> but what's up with some people buying the PSP + 4 or 5 launch titles?
> I wish I had money to burn like that. heh.
>
> (You'll notice I didn't post this in the PS2 board) Hopefully there's
> some rational people here who are with me? =)

This is Sony's whole plan.

It worked with the PS1 - appeal to the 20 - 30 age group since they're got
money to spend for themselves. Tou can make more money from them than the
children who have to wait for once-a-year fake religious ceremonies or
birthdays.

Will it work though?

toad.

If you want the best you have to pay for the best. Sony sold 500,000
million units in the first 2 days in the US. Also lends credence to the
idea that adults and teenagers play the PS2/Xobx and kids play the
GameCube/GameBoy.

--
Jeremy Lawson

"Mr Lawson" <mrlawson@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> If you want the best you have to pay for the best. Sony sold 500,000
> million units in the first 2 days in the US. Also lends credence to the
> idea that adults and teenagers play the PS2/Xobx and kids play the
> GameCube/GameBoy.
>
> --
I'm an adult and I play PS2, Xbox, Gamecube and gameboy. I think you're
missing my point.