Board : Intel® Desktop Board DH67VR uATX, Socket 1155
Graphics card : Asus ATi Radeon 6450 - 1GB DDR3
is this ok??

suggest me best
Thnx

diellur

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
To help you fully, we need to know your budget, also (if in dollars, tell us where you are in the world).

The i3-2100 is a decent CPU, however if you can try and get a quad-core CPU. Whilst not many games support quad-core architecture right now, they'll move that way in the future. Something like the i5-2500K is a good bet, as they can also be overclocked. However, if that's too pricey, a quad-core AMD chip would be suitable...they're not as good as the current Intel chips, but they would be OK for a gaming system on a budget.

Motherboard is fine...if you do get a CPU that can overclock, make sure the motherboard is capable of doing this also. Again, need to know your budget before any recommendations can be made.

I'd not get that GPU for gaming, frankly. When it's reviewed, the conclusion is generally that it's great for a HTPC but not so good for gaming. A decent GPU will cost circa £200, although you can get some older cards for closer to the £100 mark...if this sytem is for gaming, I'd recommend a different GPU from the 6450.

prinagsiv

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011

sry dude..frgt 2 mention...ma budget is 13k fr processr, board n graphics crd...

prinagsiv

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011

thnx fr d info dude...vl post it there :)