Copied Games

Last response: in Video Games
April 10, 2005 12:25:15 AM

I know there's quite a few copied Gameboy Advance games on ebay, is it the
same for the Nintendo DS? Or can I safely buy DS games on ebay?

Deborah

More about : copied games

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 3:12:06 PM

>I know there's quite a few copied Gameboy Advance games on ebay, is it the
>same for the Nintendo DS? Or can I safely buy DS games on ebay?
>
>Deborah

You're safe for now.
I've not seen any copies of DS cartridges yet .

Pirate GBA carts have been available for years.
(in fact it's difficult to find genuine ones on eBay amid the copies!)
!