Copied Games

I know there's quite a few copied Gameboy Advance games on ebay, is it the
same for the Nintendo DS? Or can I safely buy DS games on ebay?

Deborah
1 answer Last reply
More about copied games

    >I know there's quite a few copied Gameboy Advance games on ebay, is it the
    >same for the Nintendo DS? Or can I safely buy DS games on ebay?
    >
    >Deborah

    You're safe for now.
    I've not seen any copies of DS cartridges yet .

    Pirate GBA carts have been available for years.
    (in fact it's difficult to find genuine ones on eBay amid the copies!)

Console Gaming Nintendo Gameboy Games Ebay Video Games