pokemon sapphire

Last response: in Video Games
April 10, 2005 5:06:24 PM

i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:

Combusken(lv17),
wingull(lv17) and a
shroomish(lv18)

i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up the
rest of my team with

More about : pokemon sapphire

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 12:40:27 AM

luke bennett via GamesKB.com wrote:
> i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:
>
> Combusken(lv17),
> wingull(lv17) and a
> shroomish(lv18)
>
> i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up the
> rest of my team with

You mean that you don't have anymore Pokemon than those three? You must
really be training them hard.
April 11, 2005 7:50:30 PM

"luke bennett via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> schreef in bericht
>i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:
>
> Combusken(lv17),
> wingull(lv17) and a
> shroomish(lv18)
>
> i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up
> the
> rest of my team with

What I remember from Pokémon blue is that you should catch as many as you
can with as many different types as possible (and that's exactly what Í did;
'got all the 150 pokémon + mew).
April 11, 2005 7:51:27 PM

ok i will try that

April 12, 2005 8:42:46 PM

"luke bennett via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:
>
> Combusken(lv17),
> wingull(lv17) and a
> shroomish(lv18)
>
> i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up
> the
> rest of my team with

I would add a water and a psychic....
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 9:01:12 PM

i have tried that but i dont like any of the pokemon i can get at the
moment what pokemon should i catch later on in the game

April 12, 2005 11:23:20 PM

"luke bennett via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>i have tried that but i dont like any of the pokemon i can get at the
> moment what pokemon should i catch later on in the game

For Psychic - catch an Abra or Ralts and raise it with battling and
nutrients...battling only those to increase the stats you want - I went for
stronger defense since it's so weak anyway and maxed out the Irons.

For water, I like Ludicolo so catch and evolve a Lotad. I prefer rain dish
as the ability and make sure you give him surf or a strong water move to
take out those nasty fire, rock and ground types.
!