Sign in with
Your question

Type of motherboard used in a sony PCG-7H1L

Last response: in Motherboards
July 15, 2012 5:43:20 PM

Hello everyone, i was wondering what type of motherboard dose my laptop use, its an old sony Vaio Model number is PCG-7H1L. The motherboard its that from the factory fried and i just wanting to replace it with a new one because its a lot cheaper then the Sony people having it replaced.

Thanks
a c 435 V Motherboard
July 15, 2012 9:29:45 PM

Look for one on ebay using your sony model number. If you can't find one, remove your hardrive and sell what's left on craigslist for spare parts; I would put a limit of about $150 for the board only; you may have some problems installing it yourself and end up paying someone else. Using the sony model number is the best way to find another board, but cpuz will id the board maker.
m
l
December 3, 2013 9:42:34 PM

Ugamachi said:
Hello everyone, i was wondering what type of motherboard dose my laptop use, its an old sony Vaio Model number is PCG-7H1L. The motherboard its that from the factory fried and i just wanting to replace it with a new one because its a lot cheaper then the Sony people having it replaced.

Thanks

I HAVE A GOOD LEAD ON PARTS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE THEIR BUISSNESS IS LOCATED IN PORTLAND OREGON AND THEIR REASONABLE ON PRICE.GOOGLE( E.N.U ) THATS THE NAME OF THEIR BUSSINESS IF THEY DONT HAVE IE THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF CONTACTS AND BUILDERS THAT KNOW WHERE TO GET IT OR MAY HAVE IT IN STOCK.HAPPY HUNTING
m
l
Related resources
!