Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Thanks...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 13, 2005 3:46:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Thanks for your replies !!!

What I'm looking for is a way to play ''free'' games I find on the web on my
GBA.
So the flash/Rom card has to be connect to my pc to upload the games!!!

Michel

More about : question

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 6:11:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

If you buy a supercard, you'll also need a compact flash card. This is sold
in most stores for Digital Cameras. You'll also need a compact flash USB
writer ($10-20) for transferring roms to the flash card. I have a 512meg
compact flashcard ($60) with 500+ Nes roms, 500+ sega mastersystems roms,
500+ gameboy and about 20 GBA roms.

I got my Supercard at www.chipdealer.com

Good luck

"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
news:3c4t5tF6ku3vcU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Thanks for your replies !!!
>
> What I'm looking for is a way to play ''free'' games I find on the web on
> my
> GBA.
> So the flash/Rom card has to be connect to my pc to upload the games!!!
>
> Michel
>
>
>
April 14, 2005 6:19:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
news:3c4t5tF6ku3vcU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Thanks for your replies !!!
>
> What I'm looking for is a way to play ''free'' games I find on the web on
> my
> GBA.
> So the flash/Rom card has to be connect to my pc to upload the games!!!
>

I only have one word to say to you "thief"!
Related resources
April 14, 2005 6:19:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Well, I only one word too for you.....get a life....
By the way, it is legal to download ''free'' games from the internet and
play them.....and do backups of the games I already have....

I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put words
where they are not....

Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be surprised......
"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
news:D 3lqlc$1nc$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
> news:3c4t5tF6ku3vcU1@uni-berlin.de...
> > Thanks for your replies !!!
> >
> > What I'm looking for is a way to play ''free'' games I find on the web
on
> > my
> > GBA.
> > So the flash/Rom card has to be connect to my pc to upload the games!!!
> >
>
> I only have one word to say to you "thief"!
>
>
April 14, 2005 8:03:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Well, I only one word too for you.....get a life....

You can't count, that's three!
April 14, 2005 8:05:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
> By the way, it is legal to download ''free'' games from the internet and
> play them.....and do backups of the games I already have....
>
> I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put words
> where they are not....
>
> Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
> surprised......

Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....

" Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
April 14, 2005 9:37:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> schreef in bericht
news:D 3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
> news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
>> By the way, it is legal to download ''free'' games from the internet and
>> play them.....and do backups of the games I already have....
>>
>> I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put words
>> where they are not....
>>
>> Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
>> surprised......
>
> Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>
> " Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
>
>

Search for "homebrew gba games", free, legal and no peepz harmed by burning
it to a flashcard.
April 15, 2005 2:14:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

You need to go on some forums where they will lead you to legit free games,
which I did......
By the way, if you don't have something to add regarding my main request,
please get a life and post somewhere else.

FYI, I'm not in illegal stuff, I buy my games from people, or stores,
LEGALLY.

But, I'm probably more brilliant than you, I know how to get games that are
FREE and LEGAL, to expand my portable gaming experience....

I thought these NG were where you can get interesting informations about
serious subjects, not getting flamed at by people who don't have anything
else to do.

This will be my last words on this matter.



"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
news:D 3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
> news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
> > By the way, it is legal to download ''free'' games from the internet and
> > play them.....and do backups of the games I already have....
> >
> > I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put
words
> > where they are not....
> >
> > Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
> > surprised......
>
> Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>
> " Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
>
>
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 3:50:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

www.pd-roms.de


--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Computer & Zubehoerversand
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:D 3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
> news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
>> By the way, it is legal to download ''free'' games from the internet and
>> play them.....and do backups of the games I already have....
>>
>> I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put words
>> where they are not....
>>
>> Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
>> surprised......
>
> Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>
> " Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
>
>
April 18, 2005 11:30:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:05:48 +0100, "BlackKnight"
<terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
<d3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>:

>"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
>news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
>
>> I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put words
>> where they are not....
>>
>> Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
>> surprised......
>
>Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>" Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "

Don't use quotation marks when searching. Google returns 387000 results
with http://www.google.com/search?q=free+legal+gba+games
April 19, 2005 3:36:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

OK OK wind yer neck in!


"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
news:3ca0irF6mvlvpU1@uni-berlin.de...
> You need to go on some forums where they will lead you to legit free
> games,
> which I did......
> By the way, if you don't have something to add regarding my main request,
> please get a life and post somewhere else.
>
> FYI, I'm not in illegal stuff, I buy my games from people, or stores,
> LEGALLY.
>
> But, I'm probably more brilliant than you, I know how to get games that
> are
> FREE and LEGAL, to expand my portable gaming experience....
>
> I thought these NG were where you can get interesting informations about
> serious subjects, not getting flamed at by people who don't have anything
> else to do.
>
> This will be my last words on this matter.
>
>
>
> "BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
>>
>> "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
>> news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
>> > By the way, it is legal to download ''free'' games from the internet
>> > and
>> > play them.....and do backups of the games I already have....
>> >
>> > I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put
> words
>> > where they are not....
>> >
>> > Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
>> > surprised......
>>
>> Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>>
>> " Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 3:40:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Mario wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:05:48 +0100, "BlackKnight"
> <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
> <d3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>:
>>Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>>" Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
>
> Don't use quotation marks when searching. Google returns 387000 results
> with http://www.google.com/search?q=free+legal+gba+games

To cut that daunting number down to about 38, search as follows:

"free gba games" legal

That is, put the phrase of interest in quotes; any other words of
interest outside. Many variations of the above search are possible, of
course; it's just an example to illustrate the principle.
--
Noah
April 19, 2005 7:23:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Mario" <mario@gba.group.invalid> wrote in message
news:o 1r86199fhgmbk51lvifc3hj3ieduj8uiu@news...
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:05:48 +0100, "BlackKnight"
> <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
> <d3m0se$3sl$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>:
>
>>"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote in message
>>news:3c7amsF6m34cgU1@uni-berlin.de...
>>
>>> I never said anything about illegal games or something...Don't put
>>> words
>>> where they are not....
>>>
>>> Do a search on google about free legal GBA games, you'll be
>>> surprised......
>>
>>Did a search on Google for free legal GBA games and got....
>>" Your search - "free legal GBA games" - did not match any documents. "
>
> Don't use quotation marks when searching. Google returns 387000 results
> with http://www.google.com/search?q=free+legal+gba+games

I know that, but how many of those are actually relevant to what you
searched for?
!