  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 15, 2005 2:19:17 PM

Hi everyone

Hope I'm ok to post this in here. :-)

I have a mint copy of the above game to trade, if anyone is interested.

It came with my DS which I bought to aleviate boredom on a recent flight
(the store at the airport wouldn't sell the DS without a 'game bundle' - not
really my type of game).

Anyway, it's mint condition, unsealed but the instructions have not even
been taken from the box.

If anyone would like to do a straight swap for another DS game, please let
me know, anything considered.

Thanks

Jay

:-)

More about : asphalt urban

April 17, 2005 9:38:59 PM

Whoops, forgot to mention I am in the UK.
!