ASUS P9X79 Deluxe MemOK Issues - No POST

djmenez10

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
I have been trying to get my new system up and running. But cannot get it to POST.

Specs:
Asus P9X79 Deluxe
Intel Core i7 3930K
Corsair Memory 16GB(4X4GB) CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9
Corsair H60 Cooler
EVGA GTX 460
Seasonic X Series 850 PSU

Updated BIOS to Rev. 1203 (1 Stick of RAM in slot D1)

When I power on the QLED stops at and reads "0C". I did notice the MemOK LED was lit solid. So I ran the MemOK test and it cycled On/Off about 4 times only to come back to MemOK being lit solid.

Memory is compatible as per Asus' Qualified Vendor List.

Any suggestions as to what is going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
J

Interesting so both the H60 & H80 on the ASUS P9X79 Deluxe 'can' cause a Debug LED of C0.

I know the H100 and H80's with the same head unit of the H100 on the ASUS P9X79 Deluxe and other ASUS X79's hasn't caused an issue which makes me question the Header's communication. So my best 'guess' is: A. Bad Pump unit on the Corsair <or> B. Bad installation. Chances are 'B' Bad Installation.

The H60 differs from both the H80 & H100 in that there's no 4-pin Molex (dedicated for pump) and the (2) Fan Headers differ. The H60 requires the 'Pump' header to be connected to 100% 'on' FAN_Header (most new ASUS are all PWM and regulated) so the power must be set in the BIOS to 'Q-Fan -> Disabled' for the pump and the Fan's Header should be attached to the 'CPU_FAN' for the radiator fan to allow variable speed operation.

Therefore, I'd go into the BIOS and change 'Q-Fan -> Disabled' for the pump's header pronto.