AMD Radeon HD 6770 is 80c to high while playing a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbrit

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
Hi there,

I was just wandering if 80c was to high for my graphic card. The Game i was playing was Battlefield Bad Company 2. It is 65c atm when im on the internet. I was also thinking of getting the Cooler Master HAF 912 Case, any suggestions on getting it or not?

Solution
Hi,

80c is about right while playing games. Its possible the fan profile is a bit slow in order to keep the noise down a bit. possible to you could use something like Afterburner to set a user defined fan profile that runs the fan a bit faster to get the temps lower.
You can enable manual fan control in the CCC as well but thats just a slider that would set the fan at one speed.

The HAF (High Air Flow) cases are very good in my opinion and i wouldn't hesitate in getting one. In fact my next build will be using one.

Mactronix :)
Hi,

80c is about right while playing games. Its possible the fan profile is a bit slow in order to keep the noise down a bit. possible to you could use something like Afterburner to set a user defined fan profile that runs the fan a bit faster to get the temps lower.
You can enable manual fan control in the CCC as well but thats just a slider that would set the fan at one speed.

The HAF (High Air Flow) cases are very good in my opinion and i wouldn't hesitate in getting one. In fact my next build will be using one.

Mactronix :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.