Hd Tvs for 3d gaming with nvidia?

Hi, ive been trying to find out if the 3d tecnology will work with those 40 inch tvs that are currently droping their prices.
For example, i found 1 tv that i quite like:

http://www.pixmania.com/es/es/9391287/art/lg/42pw450.html

Now, there iks no clear explanation to know fastly enought if it works with a certain model or not.
Anyone can explain moreless What is required for it?

(Ive seen even diffrent opinions about this, especially with the new software that nvida has to make a 3d game run with the tv vendors 3dglasses)

Also there is another thing that i dont quite get:

"It’s important to mention that Nvidia can also handle stereoscopic 3D on commercial displays over HDMI 1.4a with the release of its 3DTV Play driver. This driver is now available as a free download for 3D Vision owners, and will be bundled in a number of products, such as the XPS laptops from Dell. If you want to enable 3D playback on your compatible television, but don't want to buy the 3D Vision kit, the 3DTV Play should be available for purchase from Nvidia.com for $39.99. Keep in mind that this driver will work only on newer GeForce models that can handle the HDMI 1.4a standard. Also note that, if you're using 3DTV Play over HDMI, you'll suffer the same resolution/frame rate limitation as AMD's Radeon HD 6800-series boards. Only by switching to a dual-link DVI output can you overcome that."

to get 1080p on 60 frames u need to use 2 cables, ok but, a tv will accept it?

Generally speaking any 3D capable HDTV should work with nVidia's kit. The best thing to do is visit nVidia's site for a list of compatible HDTVs. Of course it takes time for nvidia to update their list.

HDTVs only accept 60Hz or 50Hz input. 120Hz PC monitors can accept 120Hz input since they have a dual-link DVI port. Therefore, at best you can only get 30 frames per second in 3D mode on a HDTV (30 frames per eye) or 60 frames per second on a 120Hz PC monitor (60 frames per eye).

Their compatibility list is not only hard to find, but outdated a lot.
Also note they dont give much info about what are the real requirements for the tecnology to wrok with their software 3d ( the option where you use glasses from the tv).
I dont have the money to get one now, but on summer prices tend to drop drasticly on tecnology so i was planing to get it then.