1.6 ghz dual core, 512 ram, can i run COD4 on this config????????? plz

here are the system requirements of cod4:

Recommended Specs

CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

Required Minimum Specs

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better
match it with your system's spec (you didn't give your full specs only a vague idea) and see if your pc is capable.

shiven143

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011
Thank you for ur suggestion.... i am glad someone at least replied..

I am not really a TECH-GUY like you...

1.6 Ghz Dual-Core
512 Ram
Intel motherbaord PI945GCM embedded graphic card (i dont know if it helps in anyway)..
No other graphic card...

i dont know how bt i have played some games on my PC, of which people said, "YOU'RE KIDDING ME"... so i ws jst confirming... if i can really play this game on my PC

ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished

I have got one of these.I think its a 6 year old Dell.IIRC it can still play alot of games on medium settings such as LFD2 and some others not the most demanding of games but it still plays games brilliantly.

bucknutty

Distinguished
The cpu and ram will run it althought you will have to play on the lowest settings. Your big problem will be the video card. the video card might be to slow, the game might look like a slide show. Best thing to do is install it and set all the in game graphics settings to lowest and how it goes.

inerax

Distinguished
i used to own a computer that was slightly an upgrade from yours ( and i mean a small upgrade ).... it ran COD but it was real slow, got bad fps most of the time.

honestly, you could try a high end AGP graphics card but then your ram is going to slow it down. upgrade to 1.5gb with a 1gb stick. After that its your processor/mobo....

time to upgrade your PC honestly.

I have linked a AGP GPU for you. Might want to make sure you have a AGP slot.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161337