ES Advance III

Is this product any good:

http://www.linker4u.com/pp/item_detail.asp?itemID={F7732E8A-DE5F-401F-81DF-29793809ED30}#link

I have a Nintendo DS and I think that I can not use any of
the linkers that have to attach to the GBA directly. This
appears to be an idependent device.

Is there a MAME version for the GBA? I'd like to play MAME roms on
my DS. Also I have some GB games that will not play in the DS.
I heard tht with this device I can backup my GB roms and play
them on my DS. I gave away my SP before I knew I could not
play GB games.
10 answers Last reply
More about advance

    Hi,

    "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
    "EZF-Advance" from
    www.gba-toys.com

    You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else), but
    not with this one.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
    > "EZF-Advance" from
    > www.gba-toys.com
    >
    > You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else), but
    > not with this one.

    Does the flash2advance ultra work with the DS? I erad somewhere that no
    linker will work with the DS.

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
    > "EZF-Advance" from
    > www.gba-toys.com

    Are you sure:

    http://www.ezf-advance.com/

    Looks to me its made by the same people. I do not want a linker that
    needs a GBA to work. I only have a DS

    "Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
    >> "EZF-Advance" from
    >> www.gba-toys.com
    >>
    >> You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else),
    >> but
    >> not with this one.
    >

    > Does the flash2advance ultra work with the DS? I erad somewhere that no
    > linker will work with the DS.

    ?

    try http://www.gameboy-advance.net/nintendo_ds/nds_flash_card.htm
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
    >> "EZF-Advance" from
    >> www.gba-toys.com
    >>
    >> You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else),
    >> but
    >> not with this one.
    >

    > Does the flash2advance ultra work with the DS? I erad somewhere that no
    > linker will work with the DS.

    Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external USB
    writer
    for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for flashing
    the card.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

    > Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external USB
    > writer
    > for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for flashing
    > the card.

    So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
    external writer has been released?

    Do you have a link?
    Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
    GB games on my NDS?

    Thanks,
    chris
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
    >> "EZF-Advance" from
    >> www.gba-toys.com
    >>

    > Are you sure:
    >
    > http://www.ezf-advance.com/
    >
    > Looks to me its made by the same people. I do not want a linker that
    > needs a GBA to work. I only have a DS

    Absolutely sure. EZF-Advance.com is a site made by the people of
    success-hk.com/linker4u.com.

    If you only have a DS, you have some other systems which can be used
    (extreme flash advance,
    f2a ultra, xg2-turbo 2005, ez-ii powerstar, ez-iii, supercard...etc.)

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
    >

    >> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external
    >> USB
    >> writer
    >> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for
    >> flashing
    >> the card.
    >
    > So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
    > external writer has been released?
    >
    > Do you have a link?
    > Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
    > GB games on my NDS?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > chris

    Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de

    You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Wed, 4 May 2005 Rainer Benda <R.Benda@t-online.de> wrote:

    > "Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
    >>

    >>> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external
    >>> USB
    >>> writer
    >>> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for
    >>> flashing
    >>> the card.
    >>
    >> So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
    >> external writer has been released?
    >>
    >> Do you have a link?
    >> Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
    >> GB games on my NDS?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> chris
    >>

    > Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de
    >
    > You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.

    you can with an emulator on the flash cart
    --

    "I hear ma train a comin'
    .... hear freedom comin"

    "Stimp" <ren@spumco.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Wed, 4 May 2005 Rainer Benda <R.Benda@t-online.de> wrote:
    >>
    >> "Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >>> So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
    >>> external writer has been released?
    >>>
    >>> Do you have a link?
    >>> Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
    >>> GB games on my NDS?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> chris
    >>>

    >> Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de
    >>
    >> You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.
    >
    > you can with an emulator on the flash cart
    > --
    >
    > "I hear ma train a comin'
    > ... hear freedom comin"

    Ok....this way....

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm

Console Gaming Games Devices Nintendo Video Games