Is this product any good:

http://www.linker4u.com/pp/item_detail.asp?itemID={F7732E8A-DE5F-401F-81DF-29793809ED30}#link

I have a Nintendo DS and I think that I can not use any of
the linkers that have to attach to the GBA directly. This
appears to be an idependent device.

Is there a MAME version for the GBA? I'd like to play MAME roms on
my DS. Also I have some GB games that will not play in the DS.
I heard tht with this device I can backup my GB roms and play
them on my DS. I gave away my SP before I knew I could not
play GB games.

Hi,

"no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
"EZF-Advance" from
www.gba-toys.com

You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else), but
not with this one.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm

On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
> "EZF-Advance" from
> www.gba-toys.com
>
> You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else), but
> not with this one.

Does the flash2advance ultra work with the DS? I erad somewhere that no
linker will work with the DS.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
> "EZF-Advance" from
> www.gba-toys.com

Are you sure:

http://www.ezf-advance.com/

Looks to me its made by the same people. I do not want a linker that
needs a GBA to work. I only have a DS

?

try http://www.gameboy-advance.net/nintendo_ds/nds_flash_card.htm

"Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
>> "EZF-Advance" from
>> www.gba-toys.com
>>
>> You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else),
>> but
>> not with this one.
>

> Does the flash2advance ultra work with the DS? I erad somewhere that no
> linker will work with the DS.

Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external USB
writer
for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for flashing
the card.

--

On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external USB
> writer
> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for flashing
> the card.

So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
external writer has been released?

Do you have a link?
Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
GB games on my NDS?

Thanks,
chris

> On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
>> "EZF-Advance" from
>> www.gba-toys.com
>>

> Are you sure:
>
> http://www.ezf-advance.com/
>
> Looks to me its made by the same people. I do not want a linker that
> needs a GBA to work. I only have a DS

Absolutely sure. EZF-Advance.com is a site made by the people of
success-hk.com/linker4u.com.

If you only have a DS, you have some other systems which can be used
(extreme flash advance,
f2a ultra, xg2-turbo 2005, ez-ii powerstar, ez-iii, supercard...etc.)

--

> On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
>

>> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external
>> USB
>> writer
>> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for
>> flashing
>> the card.
>
> So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
> external writer has been released?
>
> Do you have a link?
> Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
> GB games on my NDS?
>
> Thanks,
> chris

Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de

You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.

--

On Wed, 4 May 2005 Rainer Benda <R.Benda@t-online.de> wrote:

> "Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
>>

>>> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external
>>> USB
>>> writer
>>> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for
>>> flashing
>>> the card.
>>
>> So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
>> external writer has been released?
>>
>> Do you have a link?
>> Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
>> GB games on my NDS?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> chris
>>

> Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de
>
> You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.

you can with an emulator on the flash cart
--

"I hear ma train a comin'
.... hear freedom comin"

"Stimp" <ren@spumco.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Wed, 4 May 2005 Rainer Benda <R.Benda@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>> "Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>>> So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
>>> external writer has been released?
>>>
>>> Do you have a link?
>>> Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
>>> GB games on my NDS?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> chris
>>>

>> Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de
>>
>> You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.
>
> you can with an emulator on the flash cart
> --
>
> "I hear ma train a comin'
> ... hear freedom comin"

Ok....this way....

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm