Sign in with
Your question

Graphics card comparison site?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 17, 2011 5:29:32 PM

I'm not seeing this site linked in the forums anywhere, so curious if anyone knows anything about it. A Steam buddy pointed me to it, and it looks like the numbers match up with benchmarks I've seen. If its right, its pretty pimp because it saves time digging all over the world. http://www.gpubench.com/

Its in "beta" according to the header, so I guess some part of it is still in the works. Gmail was in beta for like 5 years :p 
a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2011 6:41:03 PM

There's plenty of sites that do this, including Tomshardware. A site I frequent and trust a lot is Guru3d.com
a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2011 6:50:33 PM

Tomshardware.com and anandtech.com both have graphics card benchmarks, as well as cpu's, hardrives, etc.
Related resources
May 17, 2011 6:53:19 PM

I haven't found another site that lets you do it from a form like that... hrmm.. maybe just didn't look hard enough. Thanks
a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2011 7:00:02 PM

I like techpowerup, for performance comparatives.
a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2011 7:04:23 PM

Guru3d has VGA charts, look at the right hand side of their web site for a direct link and then click the 2011 spring VGA charts.

You'll have to click through the specific game you want to compare the different cards, but each game will have tons of GPUs' performances listed.
May 17, 2011 7:08:02 PM

Oh so that one does it by game, that's cool too. Only problem there is if you switch games -- hate to base performance off a single game :p  Based on what I see with the gpubench site, its comparing maybe what would be referred to as "overall" or "global" performance of a GPU since it only takes into account hardware. Not sure if thats good or bad. Hrmm.
a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2011 7:14:16 PM

I hit up HardOCP, usually has links to other sites doing benchies too.
a c 355 U Graphics card
May 17, 2011 8:42:20 PM

I mostly use Xbitlabs and Techpowerup.
August 10, 2013 7:23:24 PM

try gpuboss.com head to head comparison..
!