Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrown

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would tell me which motherboard is better?

ASRock Z77 Pro4
or
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H

I know that the Asrock one has 4 SATA 3 6Gb/s and the Gigabyte one has 2, that doesn't matter.
I wanna know your opinions and which has more features.
Thanks

~iBrown :D

Solution
Generally speaking Gigabyte is a more solid brand. But over the past couple years ASRock as come a long way and is now a viable option.

Both boards are very similar, and are well built. Either way you go will be a solid choice. I personally would probably go with the ASRock between those 2 because of the SATAIII ports, the price, and honestly (because I have a windowed case) the physical look of the board. I don't like the light blue that Gigabyte used on their board.
Generally speaking Gigabyte is a more solid brand. But over the past couple years ASRock as come a long way and is now a viable option.

Both boards are very similar, and are well built. Either way you go will be a solid choice. I personally would probably go with the ASRock between those 2 because of the SATAIII ports, the price, and honestly (because I have a windowed case) the physical look of the board. I don't like the light blue that Gigabyte used on their board.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS