N-Scene List Back Online!

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 1:02:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

That's about it. To join a serious alternative to these tired Nintendo
newsgroups with much of the same functions and more, please visit:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/N-Scene or send a blank email to:
N-Scene-subscribe@googlegroups.com

Hope to see you with us soon.
Regards, Dave (N-Scene Administrator)

More about : scene list back online

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 4:43:50 AM

"N/A" <nscene24@24NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 53g4s$qgk$2@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> That's about it. To join a serious alternative to these tired Nintendo
> newsgroups with much of the same functions and more, please visit:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/N-Scene or send a blank email to:
> N-Scene-subscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> Hope to see you with us soon.
> Regards, Dave (N-Scene Administrator)

I think you'll find that agvn64 are more weary than tired. There's a
world of difference FFS.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 7:11:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

urbanforces:

> what's everyone doing now that news.individual.net (formerly dfn) is
> charging money?

paying

--
Mac Cool