N-Scene List Back Online!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

That's about it. To join a serious alternative to these tired Nintendo
newsgroups with much of the same functions and more, please visit:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/N-Scene or send a blank email to:
N-Scene-subscribe@googlegroups.com

Hope to see you with us soon.
Regards, Dave (N-Scene Administrator)
2 answers Last reply
More about scene list back online
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    "N/A" <nscene24@24NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > That's about it. To join a serious alternative to these tired Nintendo
    > newsgroups with much of the same functions and more, please visit:
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/N-Scene or send a blank email to:
    > N-Scene-subscribe@googlegroups.com
    >
    > Hope to see you with us soon.
    > Regards, Dave (N-Scene Administrator)

    I think you'll find that agvn64 are more weary than tired. There's a
    world of difference FFS.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    urbanforces:

    > what's everyone doing now that news.individual.net (formerly dfn) is
    > charging money?

    paying

    --
    Mac Cool

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games