laptop service manual repair

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
July 19, 2005 1:04:04 AM

I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to
replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without any
technical/service
manual, but could not remove the cover to get at the kb.
Can you help me?
Thanks..
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 20, 2005 9:08:30 AM

Cannello wrote:
> I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to
> replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without any
> technical/service
> manual, but could not remove the cover to get at the kb.
> Can you help me?
> Thanks..

I am highly likely to have a service manual - PDFformat - for this one.

Can check later today - about 14 hours from now, and will confirm here.

Regards
Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 20, 2005 9:08:31 AM

thank you !!!!

"Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Cannello wrote:
>> I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to
>> replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without any
>> technical/service
>> manual, but could not remove the cover to get at the kb.
>> Can you help me?
>> Thanks..
>
> I am highly likely to have a service manual - PDFformat - for this one.
>
> Can check later today - about 14 hours from now, and will confirm here.
>
> Regards
> Echy
a b D Laptop
July 21, 2005 2:47:43 AM

Cannello wrote:
> thank you !!!!
>

> "Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>>Cannello wrote:
>>
>>>I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to
>>>replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without any
>>>technical/service
>>>manual, but could not remove the cover to get at the kb.
>>>Can you help me?
>>>Thanks..
>>
>>I am highly likely to have a service manual - PDFformat - for this one.
>>
>>Can check later today - about 14 hours from now, and will confirm here.
>>
>>Regards
>>Echy

Hello again

Yes, I do have a tech. manual for the 4030, gives detailed instructions
with pictures. It is a 2.4 MB PDF file.

Just need to clarify your email address, is it:-
non.rompete.piu.i.maroni@cannello.it

Regards
Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 21, 2005 2:47:44 AM

Oh no.... this is not my email address :
the correct address is: asilvotti@tin.it
Thankyou from Italy.
CIao

> Cannello wrote:
>> thank you !!!!
>>

>> "Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio

>>>I am highly likely to have a service manual - PDFformat - for this one.
>>>
>>>Can check later today - about 14 hours from now, and will confirm here.
>>>
>>>Regards
>>>Echy
>>

> Hello again
>
> Yes, I do have a tech. manual for the 4030, gives detailed instructions
> with pictures. It is a 2.4 MB PDF file.
>
> Just need to clarify your email address, is it:-
> non.rompete.piu.i.maroni@cannello.it
>
> Regards
> Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 21, 2005 12:05:56 PM

Cannello wrote:
> I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without any
> technical/service manual, but could not remove the cover to get at the kb.
> Can you help me?
> Thanks..

Emailing it to you now

Regards
Echy

Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 21, 2005 12:57:46 PM

Echy wrote:
> Cannello wrote:
>
>> I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to
>> replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without
>> any technical/service manual, but could not remove the cover to get at
>> the kb.
>> Can you help me?
>> Thanks..
>>

> Emailing it to you now
>
> Regards
> Echy
>
> Melbourne, Australia
> www.visitvictoria.com

Ooops !!! My email software has decided to play up - four failed
attempts to attach the PDF file. Running late for a meeting, sorry but
will have to send later - say in approx. 10 hours from now.

Apologies.

Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 21, 2005 8:38:58 PM

Thank you i have received!!!! CIao

> Echy wrote:
>> Cannello wrote:
>>
>>> I need to open my toshiba satellite 4030 cdt notebook in order to
>>> replace the keyboard and the lcd panel. I have attempted it without any
>>> technical/service manual, but could not remove the cover to get at the
>>> kb.
>>> Can you help me?
>>> Thanks..
>>>

>> Emailing it to you now
>>
>> Regards
>> Echy
>>
>> Melbourne, Australia
>> www.visitvictoria.com
>
> Ooops !!! My email software has decided to play up - four failed attempts
> to attach the PDF file. Running late for a meeting, sorry but will have to
> send later - say in approx. 10 hours from now.
>
> Apologies.
>
> Echy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 22, 2005 2:05:49 AM

Cannello wrote:
> Oh no.... this is not my email address :
> the correct address is: asilvotti@tin.it
> Thankyou from Italy.
> CIao
>
> "Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>>Cannello wrote:
>>
>>>thank you !!!!
>>>

>>>"Echy" <acuhcewrongone@yahoo.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio

>>Hello again
>>
>>Yes, I do have a tech. manual for the 4030, gives detailed instructions
>>with pictures. It is a 2.4 MB PDF file.
>>
>>Just need to clarify your email address, is it:-
>>non.rompete.piu.i.maroni@cannello.it
>>
>>Regards
>>Echy

Hi

I don't know why I am having so much trouble emailing this file to you.

I have just sent it but not confident it got to you. Tried using
www.yousendit.com this time.

Can you advise if you got it please.

Regards
Echy