Status
Not open for further replies.

roy lever

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
Is there software or apps available to monitor CPU's real time speed and memory specs? I have tried some proprietary products but they tend to be very convoluted and too technical. Also is there a simple stupid benchmarking tool?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Roy Lever

roy lever

Distinguished
May 10, 2011

Thank you for your reply.

The OS is Windows 7 64bit

I have 4 computers in my home here. I presently run two very high end (custom build) computers dedicated to high res. stamp collecting, auction bidding and photo rendering. I have been told that overclocking the CPU may help with the graphics and speed specs.

I have also been told that I should be carefull with CPU overclocking and heat related problems.

Both of these computers are equipped with i7-2600K (with upgraded cpu coolers), Gigabyte P67A-UD7-B3 motherboards through which I can utilize their smart tune features. They also have AMD Radeon HD 6950's, 16G Kingston HyperX memory, 1200W PSU's and Samsung HD monitors.

There are other peripherals but they are of no importance at this point. So, I thought it would be a good idea to be able to monitor, rate performance and/or benchmark the cpu speed etc; overclocked above the stock 3.4

Regards

roy lever

Distinguished
May 10, 2011

Thank you for your reply.

I have Sis-soft Sandra and quite frankly I find it far too complex. In addition they are very poor at customer support.

I will look into AIDA64 and get back to you.

Regards,

Roy Lever

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS