NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT

kaifon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
Hello guys! I have a problem with my graphic card...
1. My computer crashes/freezes and restarts himself always when i play 3D games, in something like 0,1 - 10 minutes.
2. If my computer crashed after i played the game, when i'm back into windows, and open a java game in my browser it will crash after 10-30 minutes.
3. Next day all works fine till i run any 3d game, or java in browser.

I thought it's because of my videocard fan. I changed it and temperature is fine, problem still persist.
I reinstalled my Windows after i formatted the system disc, same problem persist.
I installed the latest drivers in safe mode with networking...same problem persist.
I instaled the "nv4_loopfix" .... same problem.
I put my BIOS Settings on default....same problem.

My Onboard Graphic Card is working fine, and don't crash computer when i do anything...but it's anoying to use her, full lags and low graphics.

I unplugged my videocard NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT from the motherboard sometimes, and get her into the slot again, and all worked fine. Next day when i started my computer, and tryed to play the game...he crashed again, and now even when i unplug and plug again, computer keep crashes out.

System Info:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3400+, x86 Family 15 Model 95 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1534 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 10001 MB, Free - 3975 MB; D: Total - 142616 MB, Free - 12917 MB;
Motherboard: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD, MS-7253, 1.00,
Antivirus: Kaspersky Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Here are the minidump files from C:\Windows\Minidump
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P7T9DWVK

Pls help me, THX.

I would not invest a dime in that machine but if your are stuck on keeping the system, here is what id do:

first off it sounds like either your power supply or video card is dying, so I'd start with replacing the psu and then the gpu, but honestly like I already said, it is not worth it imo. good luck...

3rd option is forget the former comment and just use your rig with the igp as an office or secondary pc. But in the end, if you think your video card is fine, then I'd say it sounds like a aging or crappy power supply issue.

kaifon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
..."My Onboard Graphic Card is working fine, and don't crash computer when i do anything...but it's anoying to use her, full lags and low graphics." ...
Integrated Graphic card is working fine, thx, i will test my nvidia on other mahine

kaifon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
What i've noticed in the last days, i got a blue screen with "nv4_disp.dll" problem, i got this one only two times, other times before and after computer crashed and never let me see that. I spent a lot of time reading forums n how can i fix this error, i tested a lot of things, and nothing worked. I'm sure my gc is not broken, bcs it works pretty awesome on other computers...im confused :(...need help still :(

kaifon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
that is an nvidia driver issue by the looks of it.
i would go with a whole new gpu and a better psu.
i don't have money for a new psu and gpu now, but i want to play in games or at least could watch a movie in a decent mood. :??: :(

kaifon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
some bluescreens:
91d7d8ad8c0cf1c564e7920ab8acd9d0.jpg

636fce37b68ba1f1880084abceed892a.jpg

f2536a504c5f79cc38ac818a5186b37d.jpg

695762719c275ed42061b5499bccf5fa.jpg

kaifon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
OMG guys, seems i found something pretty interesting. Today i installed Windows 7, with Avira anti-virus. Now Avira show me something tha want to run automatically, it's called: autorun.inf, located in disc D: , Kaspersky never let me see that, and never blocked, now avira block it many times, especially when i run games. I can't see this "autorun.inf" in my Disc D: , maybe it was the problem in all this confusion?