Fake Movie Player

Last response: in Video Games
May 7, 2005 9:46:15 PM

Based on my eariler posts to this newsgroup I decided to get out
a Dragon GB movie player I bought from Play Asia last year. I updated
it to e18 and now I'm getting a "This Card is a FAKE!!" error message
and it will not continue. Is there anyway to fix this or did
I get ripped off?

I'm now looking at the GBA Movie Player 2. Is is possible
to play GB roms in it? All I see for it is pocketnes.

More about : fake movie player

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 1:55:00 PM

Hi,

if your update is failed, you can try to send the movieplayer back to play
asia. If
this will not work, you "can" throw it away.

The fake message also appears, if you have not completed the
update...playing "roms"
with movieplayer2 has some limitations and is not a real solution.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm