I'm not really up-to-the-minute with online plans for the DS, but does
this mean that we'd be able to trade pokemon over the internet when the
new games are released?

John Salerno wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance:

> I'm not really up-to-the-minute with online plans for the DS, but does
> this mean that we'd be able to trade pokemon over the internet when
> the new games are released?

Assuming that a new DS version of Pokemon would be online-enabled, I'd
say yes.

So far, the only online-enabled DS game I've heard of is Animal Crossing
DS, and that game (and the online network) are set to launch in November
(or so I hear).

--
Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
To reply by e-mail, remove "nospam" and swap "cast" and "net"

Glenn Shaw wrote:
> John Salerno wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance:
>

>>I'm not really up-to-the-minute with online plans for the DS, but does
>>this mean that we'd be able to trade pokemon over the internet when
>>the new games are released?
>

> Assuming that a new DS version of Pokemon would be online-enabled, I'd
> say yes.

Good point. They might not want to make it that easy to get them. :)