DS online

I'm not really up-to-the-minute with online plans for the DS, but does
this mean that we'd be able to trade pokemon over the internet when the
new games are released?
2 answers Last reply
More about online

    John Salerno wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance:

    > I'm not really up-to-the-minute with online plans for the DS, but does
    > this mean that we'd be able to trade pokemon over the internet when
    > the new games are released?

    Assuming that a new DS version of Pokemon would be online-enabled, I'd
    say yes.

    So far, the only online-enabled DS game I've heard of is Animal Crossing
    DS, and that game (and the online network) are set to launch in November
    (or so I hear).

    --
    Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
    To reply by e-mail, remove "nospam" and swap "cast" and "net"

    Glenn Shaw wrote:
    > John Salerno wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance:
    >

    >>I'm not really up-to-the-minute with online plans for the DS, but does
    >>this mean that we'd be able to trade pokemon over the internet when
    >>the new games are released?
    >

    > Assuming that a new DS version of Pokemon would be online-enabled, I'd
    > say yes.

    Good point. They might not want to make it that easy to get them. :)

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games