My WarioWare: Mega Microgame$ erased my saved game

Last response: in Video Games
May 19, 2005 12:51:38 PM

I recently bought WarioWare: Mega Microgame$. It played fine for about
two weeks and then erased my saved game; when I pressed Start after
turning the game on, I went to the screen where you enter your name.
Furthermore, the first few times I tried to begin the game again, I got
a screen of garbage characters after entering my name and had to
reinsert the cartridge (the game's opening screen was working fine).
After a few tries I was able to get past the name screen and start
playing, but with my saved game still erased, and the game has been
playing and saving fine since then.

Has this happened to anyone else? I haven't had problems with any
other games.

--
MSC
Anonymous

Where did you buy this game, it is possible that you could have bought a
counterfeit game. I have done that alot in the past, and this could be the
answer to your question as they usually dont have good batteries inside them.

Carlo

On Fri, 20 May 2005 01:21:38 +0930, Mark S. Cipolone wrote
(in article <1116517898.657647.113990@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>):

!